30s-50s chitchat club

antonpoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
***** fail, massive white elephant

the annual $193.7m was like a subsidy, and now still gotta pay up the balance $2.4b cos they terminate the agreement :s22:

the private firms in the consortium huat ah

see below for a timeline of their epic failing

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/timeline-sports-hub-takeover-sportsg-1922071

MAR 2020: Sports Hub was fined for unmet standards, Parliament reveals. The consortium was required to meet a minimum number of sporting event days at the National Stadium and Singapore Indoor Stadium each year, and penalties were imposed if they did not meet these standards, said Mr Baey Yam Keng, who was then-Senior Parliamentary Secretary for Culture, Community and Youth.

In 2020 we had covid circuit breaker measures, how to have events? :s22:

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MAR 2020: Sports Hub was fined for unmet standards, Parliament reveals. The consortium was required to meet a minimum number of sporting event days at the National Stadium and Singapore Indoor Stadium each year, and penalties were imposed if they did not meet these standards, said Mr Baey Yam Keng, who was then-Senior Parliamentary Secretary for Culture, Community and Youth.

In 2020 we had covid circuit breaker measures, how to have events? :s22:
Prior years

aceminer

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pang kang.

wasted 1.5hrs in a meeting whereby i only understood what was happening during the first 30mins, nb.

i feel like saving my balance AL and take 2 weeks leave at the end of the year.
给你们死, knn.
Mai tu liao. Just take a letter to ur boss desk

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok so tmr the plan is to
Lunch at jp
Watch jurassic park
Buy 2 sets of office wear from uniqlo
Maybe prima deli and flash coffee

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.