30s-50s chitchat club - Part 66

Autumn.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's very effective. I typically play thief mage and fireball is b&b.

Quite a lot of ppl run very tight numbers so just burn down some buildings and they become overpopulation already.
if numbers crunch correct, usually there is only 3-5 provinces in a full kingdom keep sending man to alliance to make thieves. in mid of war, all attackers, should only have 75% population cap. that is why timing v impt must send out within 1 min of troops arrival to minimise loss of population

RyanJosie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't do it often too... Most of the time is robo vacuum... Then mop occasionally..

But i think I do a poor job at mopping cosz floor will feel abit sticky :(
I got do 2 rounds though.. Once with detergent... 2nd with clear water

Any good robo vacuum to recommend ?

RyanJosie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I agreed but which gen is not double edge sword haha

no Way housing cost can match income increase cos you always have earlier gen who made it to fry up the housing price

So despite absd should go all in ?

harbinger255

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there is no utopia ness in it

it is war mongering
Think I gave up after the 2nd season... Went back to take a look after a few years... Cant recognize it anymore..... :o

Think still got another one quite popular one.... Think was called archmage or something....? :s13:

aceminer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jin ho chio. My coy desperate until doubled the referral fee if we can do a successful referral

aceminer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am looking at one to do some background vacuuming , but I will still do the usual vaccuming and steaming.

But my kiddo stuffs strewn across the area .. zzz
I dunno man I don’t use any

TonyDelPiero

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am using ECOVACs 950

Pro : can map the flooring.
con : your wifi in the house must be good .. else connection cut off they will get lost

so mine must send it to the weakest Wi-Fi area and move downward to the strong Wi-Fi area
Satki to the max! Review so deep! But WiFi problem is easily fix-able.

dry_county

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bc v6 louji. i sold mine away after 2 yrs. in that sense, i only loss 250 and i still get a new Vac for $550
I'm still holding on to it. my helper now use it to vacuum mattresses, sofa etc.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.