30s-50s chitchat club

Duc_mn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no waste, there is a market that buys them.

i did ask a mother frd why she did not donate hers. she told, 捐还找罪受。 i dun remember she mention anything about milk bank, but ppl want her to deliver. and she have 3 not possible lo so she just throw everything away which is few kilos

Meant it is a waste to use it for soap.
Of course if she can sell it is better than throwing.

missbluey

Suspended
Reaction score
i know that the edmwer will say if come from chiobu i will use.... nevertheless for my own curiousity sake

Question: How many ppl here dare to use honemade soap whose main ingredient is human breast milk?

so far, all my female frds go ewwwwww

then a edmwer frd say *********i biantai, i can*********

i wonder if it will be a sweeping conclusion of male vs female opinion.
hwz fruit app HardwareZone Forums app

chiobu or not, it's not for me.

aceminer

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no waste, there is a market that buys them.

i did ask a mother frd why she did not donate hers. she told, 捐还找罪受。 i dun remember she mention anything about milk bank, but ppl want her to deliver. and she have 3 not possible lo so she just throw everything away which is few kilos

Wah donate still must deliver to ppl :s22:

Sometimes ppl these day buey zi Dong

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i know that the edmwer will say if come from chiobu i will use.... nevertheless for my own curiousity sake

Question: How many ppl here dare to use honemade soap whose main ingredient is human breast milk?

so far, all my female frds go ewwwwww

then a edmwer frd say “i biantai, i can”

i wonder if it will be a sweeping conclusion of male vs female opinion.

Eww.... barely even use soap.... :(

I prefer to pump and pump that thick gooey liquid into my hand and smear it all over.... :s34:

Shower gel much more convenient.... :s12:

TonyDelPiero

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Soap bar? hmmm. Seeing such replies here, it is best to show the eco-system of how it should be done followed by the pros and cons (not just straight from your head, consider the health professional's opinion as well in particular skin).

My initial answer will be 'no comment'.

seianko

Suspended
Reaction score
Soap bar? hmmm. Seeing such replies here, it is best to show the eco-system of how it should be done followed by the pros and cons (not just straight from your head, consider the health professional's opinion as well in particular skin).

My initial answer will be 'no comment'.
eco-system? nose understand

but, i was thinking to send xmas gift to friends whom i cant visit. hence the QN occur. cos seller ask me, “what type of milk bar would u like? cow , goat, human”

I hesitated using so expensive soap but i ran out it options. i had a side effect issue that cause flares to the skin, so i took someone’s advice to use a made to order milk soap bar. and the flare went away.

missbluey

Suspended
Reaction score
wah i see ben yeo selling chee cheong fan.

1 set 10pcs $28! :eek:

plus don't know what homemade sauces with their secret receipe etc.

seianko

Suspended
Reaction score
Coz comparing feeding newborns vs using as remedy for skin flaking issues.
donation, usinf logical thinking isnt that easy. becos it has to follow certian procedure and mother have to answer a questionaire of their diet, if the milk is store in a way acceptable for donation. so for most mothers, they also din plan for donation until when they realise it, they had a huge stock pile.

Duc_mn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eww.... barely even use soap.... :(

I prefer to pump and pump that thick gooey liquid into my hand and smear it all over.... :s34:

Shower gel much more convenient.... :s12:

Tiagong protein is good for skin. Kk's skin must be smooth like baby's

Duc_mn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
donation, usinf logical thinking isnt that easy. becos it has to follow certian procedure and mother have to answer a questionaire of their diet, if the milk is store in a way acceptable for donation. so for most mothers, they also din plan for donation until when they realise it, they had a huge stock pile.

That's true.... . It was my general reply/opinion to your question without going in depth to all the logistics involved.

Have you tried milk kefir whey for your skin condition?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.