30s-50s chitchat club - Part 66

pepsitwist

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope. Corded vacuum.

That's the thing also... corded vac is much more troublesome (to change power points) and motion is less swift with the weight behind. With cordless it's really damn fast

Milo-Dino

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's the thing also... corded vac is much more troublesome (to change power points) and motion is less swift with the weight behind. With cordless it's really damn fast
I need spend time to move things lying on floor also lol.. And I using will move the vacuum a few times over the same spot cosz I don't trust that most of the dirt is sucked up one the first go.

pepsitwist

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I need spend time to move things lying on floor also lol.. And I using will move the vacuum a few times over the same spot cosz I don't trust that most of the dirt is sucked up one the first go.

I've tried cordless + corded before and it makes a whole lot of difference. Those that u said i do that too

Milo-Dino

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I confess i haven't mop or vacuum for years
I don't do it often too... Most of the time is robo vacuum... Then mop occasionally..

But i think I do a poor job at mopping cosz floor will feel abit sticky :(
I got do 2 rounds though.. Once with detergent... 2nd with clear water

Autumn.

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This age group

not property - car - kids ( hardly here) - investment - past job experience aka big 4 🤣
Holiday - but covid so nothing to talk cos can’t fly
What else can we talk

give it a few more year maybe hospital / illness / doctor etc lor 🤣
or talk about food, new policy by G, but then that is always the same old thing such as cpf and retirement. no changes. occasionally we ask things about work, but that always spin back to the Big, no matter how i try, it doesnt go small.

in come the Tony to share the walks( that is really nice BTW) before AB enters to troll everyone , finally Machi seal it off w the Big
Don't laugh.... my friend said he uses a cloth and go on all fours to mop the floor last time. Said it's much cleaner
tiktok/ig, i have seen chinese owners...only the chinese owners, train their dogs, may it be husky or lab/ goldie to mop the floor when they are away....

pepsitwist

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't do it often too... Most of the time is robo vacuum... Then mop occasionally..

Maybe is the detergent u use

Come to think about it. I only mop once with detergent and never a second round with clear water :s13:

TonyDelPiero

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My family use dry floor wiper and then vacuum and finally mop.

Dusky01

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I also do 2 round

I also ask the part time cleaner to do 2 round . One with detergent and one without

Milo-Dino

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe is the detergent u use

Come to think about it. I only mop once with detergent and never a second round with clear water :s13:
Can sic which u use? Then next time I try.

The one I tried claims "no sticky floor" zzzz

Lss

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time when playing Web game utopia more than 10 years ago
I played this too! Also played earth2025.

But have utopia angel mah. I stored mine on floppy disk so can use on school computer.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.