30s-50s chitchat club - Part 66

Lss

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got an old Kacher steam vaccum.. bulky but shioke. Can see the clear water become murky.
How does it work? Water shoot out, cleans and gets sucked back in? Or just the dusty air gets passed through the water?

missbluey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my helper sometimes cooks tau kwa + potato with rendang too. :lick:

sien. lao gan ma out of stock for a while in the NTUC nearby.....:(
no wonder i couldn't find it in ntucs.

i had to resort to buying from pandamart. :(

their latest tomato chili is naise too.

Lss

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mesh is more easier to set up than router. It is 100% confirmed solution with correct numbers of mesh at the correct location for the elimination of dead spots.

That's the good and bad of mesh. Easy to setup but need to buy how many node sia. 1 already so ex.

And have bandwidth limitation, shouldn't be too obvious in most homes though.

RyanJosie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How does it work? Water shoot out, cleans and gets sucked back in? Or just the dusty air gets passed through the water?
1 reservoir is for detergent/water that gets superheated as steam. I usually just add some Dettol..

The other water reservoir is to trap the vacuumed dust and debris. There is some rigorous vortex action to mix the sucked air with water. Zero odour.

RyanJosie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's the good and bad of mesh. Easy to setup but need to buy how many node sia. 1 already so ex.

And have bandwidth limitation, shouldn't be too obvious in most homes though.

Dun need to get those absolutely best high end ones lor.

But they are most reliable if there is Lan backhauling..

DOMHO7

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Can buy SLS AMG. Open up gull wing door the girls hang flower on u towkay
998820_1.jpg

Used 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG (COE till 04/2031) for Sale | F1 Auto Cars Pte Ltd - sgCarMart
Latest price, photos & features of Used 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG (COE till 04/2031) for sale by F1 Auto Cars Pte Ltd in Singapore. The Only Place For Smart Car Buyers.
sgcarmart-icon-16x16.png

m.sgcarmart.com
Precovid can get one under 400k, now is ....
Ah gd idea looks chio. Cheaper somemore....... Suddenly my hp rang.... Empress say coming down kranji brought lunch for me........ Wa liao eh........

Life jin short. Ai song song kao tuas

dry_county

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u dun drive to work ?

no go joy ride?
my wife drives me to work these days. but now i work from home, so we only used the car to drive baby to daycare everyday. :(

we only clocked 7000km in almost 2 years....:eek:

Lss

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can't imagine also. Maybe jen keep ballot mature estate or those popular ones lor...

My time also those half yearly launches... I just pick non mature, 5rm and reasonably near mrt can liao... Didn't matter to me that I ballot punggol when my parents stay Bukit batok lol
I picked non mature 4rm so can get grant. The grant can save 2 years of installment. 4 rm 100k cheaper than 5room, that's another 6 to 7 years faster.

So end up reduce almost a decade of installment. Can redeem loan much much sooner.

dry_county

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I picked non mature 4rm so can get grant. The grant can save 2 years of installment. 4 rm 100k cheaper than 5room, that's another 6 to 7 years faster.

So end up reduce almost a decade of installment. Can redeem loan much much sooner.
to be honest i regretted not buying 5rm. I think the price appreciation for 5rm vs 4rm is worth it. And you get much more space. :(

Lss

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dun need to get those absolutely best high end ones lor.

But they are most reliable if there is Lan backhauling..
If got lan then rather run traditional router or AP already. Mesh Abit pointless.

The main pro of mesh is wireless. But ya backhual important. Better pick one with dedicated backhual channel.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.