Reaction score
No no... if got more savings the combined income can be lowered

But i think not in good working condition too :s13:
Saving and income are together
If salary less how to have more saving leh unless gifted by parent 🤣

aceminer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I onli need 2 bedder. Hdb if I can gt bto is good.

@Milo-Dino to ans ur qn I bto 7 or 8 times din gt number and dat time is every qtr den gt sales. No open booking thing den. So do resales.
not having kids? 2bedder oso 1.5m wor

TonyDelPiero

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saving and income are together
If salary less how to have more saving leh unless gifted by parent 🤣
'Savings and Income are together' seems to be illogical to the accounting and economics section of my brain.

Unless there is miscommunication in terms of language use, you are better off saying 'Income - Expenses = Saving' formula.

Autumn.

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What do u like about LG that dyson doesn't have?
that time, new model was v8 going to 10. mine was v6. even when it was brand new, it did not came with extensive spare heads as compare to my LG. retail price 999, i got like every head. external battery x 2, and i could suck a bag of super fine dust that v6 dyson couldnt.
i only pay 550 for LG, bought thru a friend who work for them.

battery also last longer
old model leh. i got it maybe 2 years ago.....:s34:
DID u ever take it out to charge the battery at least few times? what it could mean, ur battery of that model could have been life reduced. or the capacitor inside the machine discharged :( u say it is free so no loss om selling. if u wanna keep u need to charge battery.

Dusky01

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
'Savings and Income are together' seems to be illogical to the accounting and economics section of my brain.

Unless there is miscommunication in terms of language use, you are better off saying 'Income - Expenses = Saving' formula.
No need draw intestine 🤣

Milo-Dino

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that time, new model was v8 going to 10. mine was v6. even when it was brand new, it did not came with extensive spare heads as compare to my LG. retail price 999, i got like every head. external battery x 2, and i could suck a bag of super fine dust that v6 dyson couldnt.
i only pay 550 for LG, bought thru a friend who work for them.

battery also last longer

DID u ever take it out to charge the battery at least few times? what it could mean, ur battery of that model could have been life reduced. or the capacitor inside the machine discharged :( u say it is free so no loss om selling. if u wanna keep u need to charge battery.
Buy rainbow la..

My mum uses rainbow.. Really always amazes me lol

• Haha
Reactions: Lss

iamverysmart

Master Member
Reaction score
That means theirs 200k and above 🙊

Cos iphone idiot proved 🤣🤣

I also have a 5 but can’t trade in and battery can’t even last 30 mins haha
you lets your kid uses your iphone5....confirm plus chop cannot uses more than 30 mins....good for eyes and builds discipline....when he complaining you says "i also wants let you uses longer...but 电话实力不允许"

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.