High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tony why you laugh...
giphy.gif

I laugh because of lucky word.

lowzeewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway, I sure fail the background check by SID one ah. Won't be surprised if the screenshot of the troll post about shooting RPG at tanks during NDP is still floating around somewhere in some secret database. Seeing me still applying, they might probably think I am some foreign agent trying to infiltrate them.

Don't wanna lose my fingernails unnecessarily.

pepsitwist

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The study also found that none of the fully vaccinated patients above the age of 50 required high dependency or intensive care, while 10.6 per cent of in the same group who were unvaccinated or partially vaccinated required such care.

In before old ppl say 10.6% only, won't so sway be the 1 in 10

DOMHO7

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway, I sure fail the background check by SID one ah. Won't be surprised if the screenshot of the troll post about shooting RPG at tanks during NDP is still floating around somewhere in some secret database. Seeing me still applying, they might probably think I am some foreign agent trying to infiltrate them.
ha ha u funny dah. Song dah. Lose fingers

Life is v short. Ai song song nia kao tuas ah.

Milo-Dino

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would say you were pretty lucky to get an offer then, since my NTU Accountancy batchmates who went there all had 1:1 or 2:1.

Then again, some people I know of from UOL Clementi apply for the same jobs as me and end up landing them. *shrugs*
I think they want a mix.
When they offered, that time they just had new AG I think.

Anyway their interviews is like the 4 heads including AG and 1 hr/sectretary taking notes..

highsulphur

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Tell them
Keep your friends close
Keep your enemies closer

jen1512

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I believe so... Didn't even get second-upper. :whistle:

Back then I wasn't earning $6504 yet haha. The 3 times I applied, only asked for between $4k - 4.5k, which was similar to what I was getting at my then-current jobs.
6504? So specific

Machiavel

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i got consider applying was looking at their website but nvr say salary..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.