30s-50s chitchat club

jen1512

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Onitsuka's soles aren't exactly v comfy.... not suitable for long distance walking.

i used to have 1 model which was more comfy than this design though. But dunno which one le
I love oni! Bt I feel too easy spoilt.

Machiavel

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haven’t gotten so angry for a long time. An idiot from another department is asking for unreasonable request. I’m going to escalate the matter up to the biggest boss if need be. This idiot ought to be taught a lesson. :mad:
means u still got passion.. nowadays i jus say not possible.. but i cc to my boss

saycheese

Banned
Reaction score
Haven’t gotten so angry for a long time. An idiot from another department is asking for unreasonable request. I’m going to escalate the matter up to the biggest boss if need be. This idiot ought to be taught a lesson. :mad:
I also kena. I inform my boss, my boss say he doesn't have bandwidth to handle these bunch of unreasonable pricks. So we just do first... very annoying. Every single time those idiots made mistakes that somehow are always human errors, we cover using our budget. Improvement process also on our end. very frustrated. :mad:

dry_county

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also kena. I inform my boss, my boss say he doesn't have bandwidth to handle these bunch of unreasonable pricks. So we just do first... very annoying. Every single time those idiots made mistakes that somehow are always human errors, we cover using our budget. Improvement process also on our end. very frustrated. :mad:
That idiot better make sure she has ammunition to back up her unreasonable request. If not, I’m going to escalate to her boss and make sure her boss knows how incompetent she is.
Even if I need to do her unreasonable request, I’m going to make sure she get it as well.
I think many of my collicks are just suffering in silence. I’m going to blow it up this time. :mad:

saycheese

Banned
Reaction score
That idiot better make sure she has ammunition to back up her unreasonable request. If not, I’m going to escalate to her boss and make sure her boss knows how incompetent she is.
Even if I need to do her unreasonable request, I’m going to make sure she get it as well.
I think many of my collicks are just suffering in silence. I’m going to blow it up this time. :mad:
Good job! :mad:
I already start compiling all the various mistakes made and cost incurred.
Now I'm just going to accede to their demands first. Then behind the back, throw that stack of compiled evidence to my boss and big boss.
all the needless negotiation and conflict resolution born out of their mistakes leaving us to hold the bag.
Instead of feeling grateful, they are even pushing for more and more :mad:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.