30s-50s chitchat club - Part 66

miketan_wh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shopping in BKK? :s13: I wanna go to those places you mentioned la!

Simi dark arts? Put already he will buy me a 6.3k bag? 😏

I don't really like Bangkok, or major cities.

he will let u 吸精大法

47IxC8v.jpg

we can 亡命天涯... this is in southern thailand though haha

Milo-Dino

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A financial controller is a senior-level executive who acts as the head of accounting, and oversees the preparation of financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements. ... A chief financial officer (CFO) is the senior executiveresponsible for managing the financial actions of a company.

chris-farley-snl.gif
Your man probably higher than me la

Fc in small company is like medium size fish in small tank.... Go out to sea and ocean is actually ikan bilis... Predator become prey

harbinger255

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ah tradition goes on..... Ahhhh what's that fella's nick again? He used to organize xmas lucky draws huan.... suddenly don't rbr his nick.... :(

highsulphur

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so so much to do in taiwan.

I havent really explored it fully despite so many trips to there.
There is literally something for everyone in my extended family in TW that he or she loves.

All hands up when we mentioned going back once covid is over even though we went together twice before

Lss

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Why safe ? Because 家贼难防?
When you put things in a safe. You auto become more careful. Because why would you put something unimportant inside in the first place.

miketan_wh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is literally something for everyone in my extended family in TW that he or she loves.

All hands up when we mentioned going back once covid is over even though we went together twice before
my gf can go shop for all her make up and facial masks.

i beo twmm. jk.

i love the mountains/seas and nature trails ... very good place to train my photography skills haha

pepsitwist

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ah tradition goes on..... Ahhhh what's that fella's nick again? He used to organize xmas lucky draws huan.... suddenly don't rbr his nick.... :(

Megabyte or sth?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.