30s-50s chitchat club - Part 66

singexpat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It has nth to do with water intake. i drank even lesser prior to covid. everytime i wear mask, i cough, i sneeze and sinus

Allergic to the mask? Did u try reusable masks? I like the ones from Uniqlo

Autumn.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Allergic to the mask? Did u try reusable masks? I like the ones from Uniqlo
cloth is fine. i used to wear cloth ones pre-covid. yes arh, i wear it when i am in train and buses. and in planes and when too many ppl in departure room

but now covid, got to be prudent

Maybe it's opened by this edmwer.. 🤣

cheese on "fried potato slices"? why the food looks so green

singexpat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cloth is fine. i used to wear cloth ones pre-covid. yes arh, i wear it when i am in train and buses.

but now covid, got to be prudent

TBH, I find it easier to breathe using medical masks as compared to cloth ones .
So it leads me to think that cloth ones are safer 😅

Someone ordered cheese fries from this edmwer western stall and this is his version. Lols

Last edited:

Autumn.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TBH, I find it easier to breathe using medical masks as compared to cloth ones .
So it leads me to think that cloth ones are safer 😅
after i got strike w bronchitis twice , each took 9 months to cure, i masked up even mroe in public transport. Cloth is hard la, but if u are travelling cloth is better. Protect the throat

But i scare the person sitting beside me la (in plane) Had to assure the person i am well, but i dun wan to fall sick from others

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.