30s-50s chitchat club - Part 66

pepsitwist

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
definitely matrix

i forced my gf watched 1-3 so she can go in to watch with me without asking me anything.

but i got this feeling she dont understand so i gonna watch myself first round, then 2nd round with her.

For me i'd start wiki-ing the plot at the start of the movie so no issues understanding any movie 🀣

irregardless

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was never fan of Matrix. On the first attempt at cinema at teenage age, i slept instantly for that Matrix 1! Shocking for me who have no problem with action movie. puipuipui too much talk dialogue...
to me, the dialogue is one of the highlights of Matrix. how Agent Smith and Morpheus perceive their world

pepsitwist

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wouldnt that ruin the movie. i prefer to appreciate the director's pacing and how he/she chooses to present the story

and then wiki after finish movie πŸ˜‚

I cannot take the suspense... plus can wiki and still appreciate ma. Reading takes <5mins only

TonyDelPiero

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to me, the dialogue is one of the highlights of Matrix. how Agent Smith and Morpheus perceive their world
I did watch Matrix 1 again but at home with DVD before continuing Matrix 2. That is why I stop going cinema for such movies like that. I can pause and sleep and wake up and finally finish up with long winded discussions.

irregardless

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I cannot take the suspense... plus can wiki and still appreciate ma. Reading takes <5mins only
i see... i prefer to let the director lead me through the suspense. if i read the plot then i wont be able to appreciate the movie as much

Autumn.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i see... i prefer to let the director lead me through the suspense. if i read the plot then i wont be able to appreciate the movie as much
bc i ususally dun watxh again, so i read first so that i can conc on artistic / literature setting aspect of movie

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.