30s-50s chitchat club - Part 66

DOMHO7

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Lottery is lottery, no one's gonna complain about money that drops from the sky....
Just sounds a little underwhelming for 2nd prize...
redface.gif

Think just too used to toto dreams
laugh.gif
GOF will give when it's due.

Life is v short. Ai song song kao tuas & Changi.

saycheese

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lottery is lottery, no one's gonna complain about money that drops from the sky....

Just sounds a little underwhelming for 2nd prize... :o

Think just too used to toto dreams :s13:
you don't say le
my mom was telling me her friend bought our house number and strike lottery
but she nvr buy HAI

DarkStarer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
everyone is different
if i were to compare ppl in this thread
i alr 吐血 alr
You planning to buy house ma? Or live with your parents?

If buy own house, the head will very big.

Aiyo. Why you always unhappy over money matters?
Because the money doesn't make sense. Maybe because I do accounting one so I very particular about personal finance and how to retire? I don't like the feeling of not having enough money.

Chiu mean, DS is looking for attention? :eek:
As if. If I wanted attention I'll just go onlyfans. :unsure:

Autumn.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not exactly about comparing also.

Feels like our income combined, barely enough to keep afloat myself. How to have kids? Still have to support parents in times of illness.

I do the maths if buy hdb, no matter how I count, like not enough in cpf for retirement.

For the past 5 days or so, I've been crying myself to sleep.

Been feeling very stressed. Over work, bf, his family, my future, my parents, my health. Just an accumulation of everything. I also cannot tell you what I stressed about. It's just overwhelming.

I just bought some pills to help me ease my mood. Really is every night cry cannot solve the problem.
u need to see a professional. dun drag.

and fyi, money is never enough. i hv my own money woes.

kate spade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Feels like our income combined, barely enough to keep afloat myself. How to have kids? Still have to support parents in times of illness.

I do the maths if buy hdb, no matter how I count, like not enough in cpf for retirement.

Been feeling very stressed. Over work, bf, his family, my future, my parents, my health. Just an accumulation of everything. I also cannot tell you what I stressed about. It's just overwhelming.

I just bought some pills to help me ease my mood. Really is every night cry cannot solve the problem.
Sorry to hear. Can get overwhelming when all the problems appear at the same time. Maybe go out for walks and try to calm down?

Solve a problem at a time. Step by step k. You can de. Think positive. Be positive. Stay positive. Try!!!! :)

Edit: aiyo. You plan for retirement based on today's income, of course you feel overwhelmed and like a failure. Our income will grow over time de, don't worry so much k. Worry over those you can control, and leearn to let go on those that you can't. Easier said than done but, start practising. :)

popdod

Honorary Member
Reaction score

U still Yang lah.
Late 20s or early 30s right ?

Then still have a long way to go.
And ur salary will increase if u continue to hone skillsets & experiences.
Just don’t be complacent.

For house. Get. HDB BTO.
Find one that suits ur budget.
Choose non mature estate sure can afford.

Next focus on your other incomes.
U have time for Edmw pcw.
Surely have time to think what other passive incum / investment.

Prioritise your time wisely.
Set a goal for each month.

:s12:

Dusky01

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Err that doesn’t sound right leh

what kind of lifestyle are you expecting

DarkStarer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:eek: why you assume I don't wear them :s34: :s34: :s34: :s34:

Taste and smell is back. Brain fog, hmm I'm not sure. Oh I have hives. I have really bad hives and I'm still on medication to control it. :(
Is your brain fog because of hives medication? The side effect is it drowsiness?

to support parents in time of illness is be jobless. i am not trolling.
Support in terms of physically present. Definitely.

Financially is whole family eat grass lor. The money has to come from somewhere.

kate spade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is your brain fog because of hives medication? The side effect is it drowsiness?

Support in terms of physically present. Definitely.

Financially is whole family eat grass lor. The money has to come from somewhere.
I'm not sure if I'm still having brain fog. I've not had feedback that I garang gabok recently :crazy:

Are you the only child? Anyone else in your family working?

dry_county

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Take care zeh zeh…:(:(:(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.