30s-50s chitchat club

pepsitwist

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't do it often too... Most of the time is robo vacuum... Then mop occasionally..

But i think I do a poor job at mopping cosz floor will feel abit sticky :(
I got do 2 rounds though.. Once with detergent... 2nd with clear water

Maybe is the detergent u use

Come to think about it. I only mop once with detergent and never a second round with clear water :s13:

TonyDelPiero

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't do it often too... Most of the time is robo vacuum... Then mop occasionally..

My family use dry floor wiper and then vacuum and finally mop.

Dusky01

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I also do 2 round

I also ask the part time cleaner to do 2 round . One with detergent and one without

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe is the detergent u use

Come to think about it. I only mop once with detergent and never a second round with clear water :s13:
Can sic which u use? Then next time I try.

The one I tried claims "no sticky floor" zzzz

TonyDelPiero

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cordless battery doesn't last very long leh. My old V6 cannot last vacuuming the entire house. :(
Yes. Cordless vaccum is best used for short but frequent cleaning, accompanied by charging. Not once a week cleaning (whole house) style.

v10-v12 have longer battery life but it is still not suitable for a singular whole house cleaning.

pepsitwist

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can sic which u use? Then next time I try.

The one I tried claims "no sticky floor" zzzz

https://shopee.sg/product/173464235/8900609669?smtt=0.228271316-1623895345.9
This one. Just need 3/4 amount of the cap for the detergent with 3/4 pail of water. Can last damn long. And floor feels squeaky clean

cordless battery doesn't last very long leh. My old V6 cannot last vacuuming the entire house. :(

Mine can last for 45mins. More than enough for 4x around the whole house :s13:

Time to buy a new vac

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have. partly bc back then i was with top 10 alliances too tired to keep up. after 1 year i gave up totally. that was 2007/2008

There is a "secret"website where u can copy the entire page in ur kingdom networth, plus your teammates, and the messages received for the war wins and losses into the "secret"webiste, thereafter it will generate intelligence for u to see when is every one troops coming in and king will start coordinate for war. everyone is on msn. That website also tells u how much troops u have to send and what is the accuracy of the intelligence. and i created an excel spreadsheet back them to calculate

https://utopia-game.com/wol/chooser/age_details/
Hmm like got so many races now.
Last time I remember my friend keep fireball others lololol.

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://shopee.sg/product/173464235/8900609669?smtt=0.228271316-1623895345.9
This one. Just need 3/4 amount of the cap for the detergent with 3/4 pail of water. Can last damn long. And floor feels squeaky clean

Mine can last for 45mins. More than enough for 4x around the whole house :s13:

Time to buy a new vac
"Mix 3/4 capful to 3/4 pail (10L) of water. Wipe floor with mop/cloth. Do not rinse. Recommended for weekly usage, just wipe with damp mop/cloth in between to maintain clean condition"

Do not rinse means don't wipe again with water?

pepsitwist

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
didn’t say for what type of flooring leh

I use it for vinyl/tiles it's ok. My parents use it for marble/parquet too

But of course if scared pls research more

"Mix 3/4 capful to 3/4 pail (10L) of water. Wipe floor with mop/cloth. Do not rinse. Recommended for weekly usage, just wipe with damp mop/cloth in between to maintain clean condition"

Do not rinse means don't wipe again with water?

Yepp

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.