Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ZR7MgXs.jpg
u eat this in the morning :o
so heavy

Dusky01

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what happen to durai. Heard he overseas.... Ming yi Kena frame something like that.
Charity thing the figures damn tempting to abuse dah.
I see temples like loyang tua pek Kong think easily collect millions within days dah.
Lai Kranji 5 + dusky we setup a temple or church.......... 😁😁

Life is v short. Ai song song nia kao tuas ah.
yah yah .

talking about that .. what happen to that sembawang cai shen ye temple .. what happen after the fire ?

saycheese

Banned
Reaction score

Autumn.

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what happen to durai. Heard he overseas.... Ming yi Kena frame something like that.
Charity thing the figures damn tempting to abuse dah.
I see temples like loyang tua pek Kong think easily collect millions within days dah.
Lai Kranji 5 + dusky we setup a temple or church.......... 😁😁

Life is v short. Ai song song nia kao tuas ah.
He also did not really defended himself. He thought loan out money without interest is not a crime. That was when i learn about the laws on loaning.

Thats jitao push them out into the sun and bake/roast them for what they are supposed to be doing.
Heck, their centers cannot even be QTC or distribution points. Then keep the centers for fug?
my cuz joined them as a accounts assistant aka ap/ar/book keeping.
Their food distribution is ... wah. i nth to say, u never know until u really work for NGO + volunteer.

I must say , so far only one muslim org(i cannot recall name) and 德教 really did a very good job

dry_county

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of a short article by Oscar Wilde.

That we should not support donation or charity because it is the government taking their responsibilities off their shoulders and aggravates social differences even further ..

When is it the citizen's fault, when is it the govt ?
no blame culture pls. :(:(:(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.