30s-50s chitchat club

singexpat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's a big benefit, man.

My siblings sent their kids to preschool and primary school near our home, so that it would be easier for our parents to pick them up... :ROFLMAO:

it is a huge benefit. and thats why i really owe my mum alot. and thats why i wanna take on more PT jobs so i can get a bigger place for us to stay together. Am the only son, and i guess the duty falls on me to take care of them as they age further.

and honestly, i trust my parents more than a helper.

highsulphur

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah. she has the empty nest syndrome and insisted we "park" the kids with her during the school/weekdays as the school is walking distance to her place.
my eldest is in Sec 1 now, and truth be told, wife and me send him to school probably less than 5 times. and its usually me. Wife could never wake up in time. :ROFLMAO:
Same thing for the 2 others as well.

thats why i considered us to be sibei ho mia liao.
Man.. I wake up everyday at 6 to send 3 kids to school but my wife lagi worse. Have to fetch the younger ones

TonyDelPiero

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He is a paladin in the Kingdom of Buffetton.

Technically paladin/crusader should be from church chapters, not kingdoms.... :o

So paladin of the holy temple of Buffetton... :p
Happy dreaming...
@harbinger255 Sorry, correction. BUFFETT IS HIS GOD !!
Unfortunately, doing things divert. I am on my own.

For investing, it is far important to classify who is doing what. Blur lines are extremely dangerous.

Machiavel

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good morning all,

Today's Fridae sexpose ownself WFH edition topic is Wall Clock.

Please post pictures of your wall clock.

Thank you
iphone-wrong-time.png

missbluey

Suspended
Reaction score
yeah. she has the empty nest syndrome and insisted we "park" the kids with her during the school/weekdays as the school is walking distance to her place.
my eldest is in Sec 1 now, and truth be told, wife and me send him to school probably less than 5 times. and its usually me. Wife could never wake up in time. :ROFLMAO:

what time your wife usually wake up?

irregardless

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

its a blessing to have parents and in laws to love and take care of the kids 👍

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.