30s-50s chitchat club

kate spade

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i went for WHS meeting...and, come back to 130 posts???

so much work to catch up after the full day site ytd.
How's your sunburn kk or zz? You were dearly missed :love:

You're tempting me to block him also..... :rolleyes: :LOL:
:eek: be kind!
maybe on the same day when i watch spiderman home coming + a meal at Mott 32. I dont know. Today i can confirm and tomorrow i change my mind. Pls excuse the old man.
You plan to try out all the F&B in MBS?

RyanJ

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
testing testing
Say say only lah.... now my ignore list is populated with unknown ppl.... :ROFLMAO:

That time was trying to find the profile of ppl whose posts cannot be found via search function anymore.... so had to add them into ignore and access their profile from there

The current refreshed forum blocks better than the old

Reaction score

I have tried most of the fnb at mbs. I visited cut, mott 32 and black tap multiple times. To koma was my first.

when i go to mott 32, my dishes are very simple, rice + sweet and sour pork + hot and sour soup. If im hungry, +1 dim sum dish.

not expensive at all.

fzhfzh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have tried most of the fnb at mbs. I visited cut, mott 32 and black tap multiple times. To koma was my first.

when i go to mott 32, my dishes are very simple, rice + sweet and sour pork + hot and sour soup. If im hungry, +1 dim sum dish.

not expensive at all.
IMO most mbs food places are cmi. Went to cut last time the freaking filet mignon was burnt and overcooked. The Carnivore there meat was like so dry. And that buffet place which I can’t remember the name say have king crab leg but displays snow crab leg hoping people won’t notice, only when my friend and I ask the person take out a small container of king crab legs give us some and hide it again…

Reaction score
IMO most mbs food places are cmi. Went to cut last time the freaking filet mignon was burnt and overcooked. The Carnivore there meat was like so dry. And that buffet place which I can’t remember the name say have king crab leg but displays snow crab leg hoping people won’t notice, only when my friend and I ask the person take out a small container of king crab legs give us some and hide it again…

try the japanese wagyu. I wont sinkie pawn sinkie. Its very good and i recommend it 👍👍

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/gpgt-wolfgang-cuts-dinner.6649719/

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.