30s-50s chitchat club

Dusky01

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If Dusky were to stay there she would walk leng kee stretch everyday.
even pple richer than me like yourself , HS , Laughing kor , DC , ahboy also dun do that
why would i do that leh

can see cannot buy ..not shiok one leh

u might as well suggest move to place with vicom .. everyday also got all kind of cars go inspection wahahhahaha

kate spade

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have tried most of the fnb at mbs. I visited cut, mott 32 and black tap multiple times. To koma was my first.

when i go to mott 32, my dishes are very simple, rice + sweet and sour pork + hot and sour soup. If im hungry, +1 dim sum dish.

not expensive at all.
Be careful there. The cai png supporters will rage. :eek:

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro got consider do options or not.
ur skills quite good.
I dont play options as Tesla volatility is scary. Can go up or down by 20% and for options you have to buy 100 shares per trade. Tesla this kind of price even if i can afford 100 shares i also dont dare. But no, i cant afford anyway

Go for the fundamentals with some technical analysis. DCA.

miketan_wh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
蒜蓉🐔

BjGu6Av.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.