30s-50s chitchat club

Machiavel

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CDL very clever bought that huge plot of land at cheap price .. then slowly release for development .. livia / nv residence / palette / Dnest etc .. u can see the price growing higher and higher ..

they huat big time
nowadays jus do REITS open shopping mall.
SIngaporean nothing to do jus shop.

TonyDelPiero

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CDL very clever bought that huge plot of land at cheap price .. then slowly release for development .. livia / nv residence / palette / Dnest etc .. u can see the price growing higher and higher ..

they huat big time
If you say so, are you still holding CDL?

RyanJ

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

they huat big time

U r really knowledgeable.

missbluey

Suspended
Reaction score
bluey zz even harder to meet, think can meet Queen Elizabeth easier
953b4029e1efc0e6d1b7a92d617931af.gif

Machiavel

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Already say pay 5 years le leh..... :(

1 time premium usually just 1 year tranche nia... got 1 that is 20+ years one.... still long way... no care
I also got a 20 year one... AIA...
OMG... but my insurance agent keep saying it good ..

I just roll eyes and tell him ETFs.. technically insurance company they are also doing the same thing buying mutual funds.

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Reaction score
even the great Troll also bth, he jin powderful leh
i sincerely disagree that its a good entertainment... it is juz trying too hard..
it has been harassing members in other chat threads too, like homemommy's thread
Like motor said.... it's trying too hard lah... Becomes zero entertainment value..

I can't even say I look at his food pics... I very much rather look at ryan's home plating photos... He makes cai png looks good - that's a skill k?? :s13:

End of the day he just doesn't bring much to the conversation.... Not talking for work here - if there's nothing much to say to it, will just ignore lo... :o

fzhfzh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also got a 20 year one... AIA...
OMG... but my insurance agent keep saying it good ..

I just roll eyes and tell him ETFs.. technically insurance company they are also doing the same thing buying mutual funds.
Yeah I just put my money into ETF/stocks instead. insurance companies are just buying ETF/hedge funds/mutual funds as well and taking a big cut from you for doing these simple things you think is complicated.

Machiavel

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah I just put my money into ETF/stocks instead. insurance companies are just buying ETF/hedge funds/mutual funds as well and taking a big cut from you for doing these simple things you think is complicated.
they spend alot to give commissions and holidays to reward their agents and XMM agents.
and also a chance to join the MDRT!

Autumn.

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like motor said.... it's trying too hard lah... Becomes zero entertainment value..

I can't even say I look at his food pics... I very much rather look at ryan's home plating photos... He makes cai png looks good - that's a skill k?? :s13:

End of the day he just doesn't bring much to the conversation.... Not talking for work here - if there's nothing much to say to it, will just ignore lo... :o
thats alot of effort.

i stop trying

fzhfzh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not really they spend alot to give commissions and holidays to reward their agents and XMM agents.
and also a chance to join the MDRT!
Yeah I mean the agent take a big cut. Like why else would the agents be getting nice cars and condos if not for their customers' contributions.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.