Dusky01

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pls calm down
155.gif

fzhfzh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thats true. but i wasnt advocating him to buy bmw... hah he just asking me how much pay ppl have to buy bmw.

and i agree with u, buy whatever you need is enough, pretty sure you would drive a kelisa or kenari if u had to go from point A to B
But I guess there's also factors of vanity and social pressure. Eg my neighbor has a Tesla, and he just bought a Kia Sorento because it's cheap. But now his wife have to drive the Tesla because his daughters don't want to be fetched to school in a Kia as all their classmates' parents are in either Tesla or Merc Range Rover etc.

dry_county

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think abt it, u invest to get more money. Get more money do wat? Spend on thing u like right? So sometime worth to buy things u like n not get too fixated abt saving. Endless saving will just end up as digits in bank n for who to enjoy?

:(:(:(
i feel heypi looking at my cpf statement. my ministar say wan. :(:(:(

highsulphur

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

dry_county

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
technically i am a slow driver and not aggressive..
i still remember when i was learning how to drive alot of car want to overtake me cause i too slow LOL.
slow driver and not aggressive doesn't mean no accident....so many bobo drivers on the roads.....:eek:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.