30s-50s chitchat club

RyanJ

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If this were a movie, it will be a standoff scene at the top floor of Pine Grove in 2082, which has been emptied for demolition. Though LWZ gets incapacitated by MD, someone suddenly appears in a flash and stops him from the attempt. Turns out it is MD's great grandson who travelled back in time for the future, because a successful suicide will have a butterfly effect on the world.

wat have u been smoking dude .. share share

singexpat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not here

its gonna trigger some holier than thou activists and come haunting down on me with their moral swords

then on the other end there will be ppl saying.. oh this is nothing.. just song nia...

so nope, not gonna sow any disparity in this thread.

we will decide on the camps.

you, kind sir, please SIC story.

eating-popcorn-icegif-1.gif

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just curious, if you don't have kids in the end, will you still continue with all your existing policies ?
Yes. Why not?
If it benefits my sister's children (if she gets married and has kids)... Or even my wife's siblings family.. OK to me also..

Hack even if the money flows to my cousins' families, I'm OK... I trust they would be brought up as well as all of us cousins have been.

singexpat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
met one, while overseas in the apt complex i stayed in. the man throw the woman's out with Nothing at all. it was mid of winter. 11 degree with chill factor at 4 degree.

this wuss only dare to verbal fight me behind close door, and say he is under study lawyer and will sue me for dunno what nonsense. I jus place all to 000, on speaker,

"hallo, police i would like to report on domestic violence in blah blah address"

immediately he throw his wife money-money-phone-passport to her. he eats soft rice one loh

angmoh or asian?

singexpat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so many mancaves !

the store one also got that .. erh multipurpose .. couch ?

i just realised have one more at tuas but thats too far away. lols

very small. i need combine with the 2 single seaters.
worse to worse sleep on floor if i have to.

think need 1 more in north, and 1 in east area to play safe.

singexpat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My confused mind is in a class of its own. Didn't even realise I had ordered the wrong item until the item arrived and was unboxed. If the seller doesn't allow an exchange of a refund, then bye bye $600. 😭

what u buy???

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.