30s-50s chitchat club

Autumn.

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have this colleague who dun work in office.
very cute like comic 小和尚 only see during x'mas or big meeting

miketan_wh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lunch

wONGFly.jpg

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought that time got pple share the cna documentary by Steve chia that tap water is enough haha
Tap water?

Last time BMT time when we given like 5 mins to fill up all water bottle the water cooler is long queue one. Then the sergeant all say go toilet use tap water. Really is drink until want to vomit

highsulphur

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New boss asked me during appraisal to do many more new things next year with the view of me getting a better rating. But I dunno how to tell him I'm not that interested to get a better rating.

Sigh now I have to think how to do those new things

miketan_wh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New boss asked me during appraisal to do many more new things next year with the view of me getting a better rating. But I dunno how to tell him I'm not that interested to get a better rating.

Sigh now I have to think how to do those new things
throw letter

that time my ex boss say this.. i tell him we are in operations

u want to see more "value-added" actions right... i create many many P1 incidents lo... then we resolve liao can be in limelight... he speechless. lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.