30s-50s chitchat club

SongManKranji

High Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
More than $5k must go HQ
I haven’t go there before haiz
I went there many times, got a car park on the building, u park BEEMER there jin SATKI.
Staff there damn bladee friendly, they greet u "SIR gd morn, you coming here to claim $$$$$$ or buy tickets". After u finish... "thank you sir pls come again & hv a nice day ahead". :grin:

SongManKranji

High Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
moi knows a singaporean.. he traced his family back all the way to china side...

then he gathered his SG family rebuild the ancestor ci tang in china.

then he huat huat huat all the way.
many moons ago, my late DIL went china & build a school, he donated alot of money..... thats why now his kids reaping his generousity. He was very nice to me. :)

missbluey

Suspended
Reaction score
Screenshot-20220211-230104-Facebook.jpg

singexpat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
More than $5k must go HQ
I haven’t go there before haiz
If buy online, will also need to check physically or it will auto credit?
I nvr check all this while. Only see zero payout and I leave it as it is. 😳

miketan_wh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
auto credit.

then u can either xfer to ur bank or u can cash out at outlet/hq

SongManKranji

High Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
online if more than 5k u need to go HQ also. if u kena 6k, u dun wan waste time go HQ collect cheque, u can request take out 5k 1st, than after that 1k. U go to sing pool counter take a withdrawal form and fill in, like last time u go bank withdraw money. Pls bring your NRIC with you. I got fren who dont like to go collect cheque, they buy 1 no lets say 0000, than u tell counter give me 1B 1S, but pls print 100 sets.

Dusky01

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
online if more than 5k u need to go HQ also. if u kena 6k, u dun wan waste time go HQ collect cheque, u can request take out 5k 1st, than after that 1k. U go to sing pool counter take a withdrawal form and fill in, like last time u go bank withdraw money. Pls bring your NRIC with you. I got fren who dont like to go collect cheque, they buy 1 no lets say 0000, than u tell counter give me 1B 1S, but pls print 100 sets.
I have not win anything more than $5k haiz

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.