30s-50s chitchat club

Autumn.

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I noticed you don't eat hawker food (or at least, NPNT) at all. That's good.
i do, sunday with family. but i prefer not to GPGT. nth special, just FBN usually, or WTM

I eat whatever is ordered, plus i do not wan to be CSI-ed. Given a choice, i prefer to have brown carrot kuey or white steam slice cake + kopio for breakky. usually that is not a choice so to avoid nagging i just go w the flow

Dusky01

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wrap inside the prata and eat.... close eye and imagine eating murtabak.... :s34:
aerial-friends-having-party-swimming-600w-1717312870.jpg

wrapping also no use one ... your eyes already SAW it

nah nah you see ... the right side is a pretty sight of cabbage and tomato ..

then left side the fatty one ... see liao also ... hmmm right

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i do, sunday with family. but i prefer not to GPGT. nth special, just FBN usually, or WTM

I eat whatever is ordered, plus i do not wan to be CSI-ed. Given a choice, i prefer to have brown carrot kuey or white steam slice cake + kopio for breakky. usually that is not a choice so to avoid nagging i just go w the flow
White steam slice cake? Bai tang gao? Long time no eat that..... :s34:

https://www.theburningkitchen.com/bai-tang-gao-pak-tong-go-recipe/

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Reaction score
aerial-friends-having-party-swimming-600w-1717312870.jpg

wrapping also no use one ... your eyes already SAW it

nah nah you see ... the right side is a pretty sight of cabbage and tomato ..

then left side the fatty one ... see liao also ... hmmm right
Tbh.... as long as not the 3rd one from left.... I don't see an issue..... :s34:

kate spade

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i tried.....i ran to Fullerton hotel then i cannot make it liao....:(:(:(
How many km when you reach Fullerton? Anyway merlion is just across the street leh, maybe 100-200 m away onli? :s11:

Aiyo kk. Mai huan lo. Chiu are the most satki in the area hokay. No one can take away your 500kkj satki-ness, one man feed entire family of 5 + 4 elderlies, 2 properties, a continental car and a 7-digit portfolio that most of us can only envy. Not to mention having an elegant chiobu Mrs DC decked in different branded bag and jewellery all the time as a trophy wife. Chiu are the best hokay? :s12:

Autumn.

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I prefer the sweet n sour sauce
yes, that is the one. dunno why i remembered as BBQ suace

this is how long i have not actually ordered anything from MCD. usually ppl pay i eat. i dun ask or request anything specific. i can eat without any sauce

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.