30s-50s chitchat club

dry_county

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i tell you .. last time we also like that .. too much food or kids dun finished we pity so we need
ended up all become fat ..

so now we rather throw away cos if you pity the food .. when get fat and illness who pity you
We will order less. Problem solved. :(
That’s why my wife and I share food. I also jiak leftover ramen that my kids couldn’t finish. :(:(:(

Autumn.

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The inflation cited early this year was 8% in uk.

Lol.. Sg max increment is 3%

U mean inflation?

This 8% was quoted by HR in March or April.. So maybe now balloon more liao
now hands free up to finger google search . i think what i had read was it will peak 13% end of year in june .

UK inflation now stands at more than five times the 2% target set by the government for the Bank of England (BoE). The BoE recently forecast that inflation will peak at around 13% by the end of this year and will continue at “elevated levels” through 2023

Autumn.

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Australia may expel Russian ambassador after Putin’s nuclear aggression, Penny Wong says

gg liao. if really nuclear war, ....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.