30s-50s chitchat club

LingTan98

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sad to say most of the tech now first to go are the recruiters.
Probably will switch to 3P recruitment services and downsize HR first. If your job function is something that can be outsourced, I think there is a need to make mental preparations. I know of companies who sold off entire logistics division and switched to 3PL. Harsh but it's either chop off a finger or lose the whole arm.

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Probably will switch to 3P recruitment services and downsize HR first. If your job function is something that can be outsourced, I think there is a need to make mental preparations. I know of companies who sold off entire logistics division and switched to 3PL. Harsh but it's either chop off a finger or lose the whole arm.
Have to look at company as a whole. Different company need to maneuver differently.

Some company, it make sense to keep in house recruiters especially there's sufficient activity, turnover etc. But once u have such hr talent management team, this dept should solely be the ones getting candidates and not further source the work out to 3P. (kinda defeats the purpose of in house)

LingTan98

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have to look at company as a whole. Different company need to maneuver differently.

Some company, it make sense to keep in house recruiters especially there's sufficient activity, turnover etc. But once u have such hr talent management team, this dept should solely be the ones getting candidates and not further source the work out to 3P. (kinda defeats the purpose of in house)
The managers will probably see it your way, not sure if the senior management and board are aware of the importance of hiring the right people instead of just hiring people 😣.

RyanJ

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nowadays keep looking at sgcarmart cham...

U4611P28T3D3215190F346DT20110121003957.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.