3dsense and Mages are scam bro!!!!

• Have you been Scammed?
    Follow this advisory from National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) on the next steps you can take. More info

anderson666

Reaction score
I have this big feeling 3dsense and Mages institute are scams. they cannot deliver on their products, that' why they reject all the students except those with advanced knowledge.

anderson666

Reaction score
They don't know how to model OR sculpt human head anatomy, body anatomy, or VFX. They don't even know how to make skin textures. They only know how to use Zbrush only.

DataScience

Reaction score
Speaking as an employer who previously interviewed an instructor from Mages for a position in my company, I have to say that your assessment doesn't really surprise me. The dude painted a very rosy profile of himself, but when it came to delivering, he fell so short, and mind you he was supposedly a very popular instructor from Mages..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.