4 days living in the world’s best airport

Reaction score
this 2 angmohs. Lived in our Changi Airport for 4 days. Of which first three days they bought a ticket without the intention to fly. Can arrest them on their next visit to SG? Or bar them from entering ?

Evil_Boss

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I Think it’s illegal to book a flight daily that you don’t intend to board.

But it’s not illegal to book a flight 3 days later and just live in the airport from the day you land till you depart..Nothing wrong with that.

dontwastetime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's a stupid rule

What if I had a morning KL meeting that was cancelled after chopped passport? And no luggage?

I have to purposely go KL and fly back just to avoid being arrested 👎

2_sillies_trap

Reaction score
thought only recently got one guy tio arrested/charged for buying a ticket to send off girlfriend in the boarding area?

i think it has to be clear cut violation of the rules, if got plausible cause like miss flight they will just close one eye?

Ye_Rongtian

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

But it’s not illegal to book a flight 3 days later and just live in the airport from the day you land till you depart..Nothing wrong with that.
I checked in early in BKK for my flight 4 hours in advance. Already got problem with security asking multiple questions. Looks like changi is very relaxed? Can check in days in advance?

kaputzzz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes it is illegal to enter the transit area without intention to fly. There was a case where a person buy a ticket just to get access to the transit area so he could buy stuff for cheap and then claiming he miss the flight when he tried to exit the transit area. Instantly arrested. But because they rebooked a flight they got plausible excuse. And not like they are taking advantage of freeloading the system, they still spend within the transit area so give them the benefit of doubt.

mp4005 help

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you all believe meh? fake video lah.

they walk in with a boarding pass and passport ... in Singapore.
how you get a boarding pass until check in time ?

so confirm they have an official ticket to enter in the first place..

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Reaction score

It's a stupid rule

What if I had a morning KL meeting that was cancelled after chopped passport? And no luggage?

it is illegal to have in the transit area without a valid boarding pass. So if they really miss the flight, then they should seek assistance. Furthermore, in the video, they described that it’s was their intention to miss the flight. And had already a booking for LA 4 days later.

I checked in early in BKK for my flight 4 hours in advance. Already got problem with security asking multiple questions. Looks like changi is very relaxed? Can check in days in advance?

Yes it is illegal to enter the transit area without intention to fly. There was a case where a person buy a ticket just to get access to the transit area so he could buy stuff for cheap and then claiming he miss the flight when he tried to exit the transit area. Instantly arrested. But because they rebooked a flight they got plausible excuse. And not like they are taking advantage of freeloading the system, they still spend within the transit area so give them the benefit of doubt.
They checked in for a flight they intend to miss. So that they get the chance hang around
they walk in with a boarding pass and passport ... in Singapore.
how you get a boarding pass until check in time ?

so confirm they have an official ticket to enter in the first place..

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
Watch the video la. All the answers are in it

Last edited:

souldude

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singapore police so easy to scam...the amdk just give lame excuse that they missed their flight. the police didn't even realised that the flight they missed and the flight they are getting on 4 days later are for different destinations.

cyke69sg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singapore police so easy to scam...the amdk just give lame excuse that they missed their flight. the police didn't even realised that the flight they missed and the flight they are getting on 4 days later are for different destinations.
AMDK mah
If is a sinkie different for sure.

Reaction score
To be fair. That’s probably not airport police. That should be the contractor Certis Cisco.

Joseph12

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mmm doesn't fill.me with much confidence about them
So easy to bamboozle

hammerhammer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These group of ang mo got 3 or them started a channel call Yes Theory. Very huat now. All their videos have millions of views. Very high production value for some videos. They even randomly give our money to their fans who id them overseas.

muji4832

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You had the intention to fly. Just that last min your schedule changed. Nothing will happen to you, as long as you can prove it.

Our garment is not very bright but not so stupid until that extend.

It's a stupid rule

SkillsFutureScrub

Master Member
Reaction score

This loophole bound to be fixed eventually when more people start to abuse.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.