52 CURRENTLY UNLINKED!!! S'pore July 22, 2O2l (170 Total New Cases, 162 Local, 8 Imported, 87 linked to JFP & 5 linked to KTV cluster)

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
out of 52, got many can later link up...
but the problem is 52 unlinked = 30-40+ potential cluster.

jialat liao... should mandate WFH for all bar essential worker?

Tregunter

Master Member
Reaction score
The covid cases are truly widespread in the community.

Thank you PAP for importing so many Delta cases!!

rachdanon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It could be that cos now people can self test, kiasu people buy the test and test themselves....

It means that all along there is this reservoir of asymptomatic cases but no one had to see dr. Now they self test. I notice the increase in unlinked happened after you can buy the test kit from guardian pharmacy.
Hope they clarify is it because of people self testing...

orhneeorh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
see lah.. so slow in closing the infected wet markets for cleaning and isolation

nao spread to wider community riao

uncontainable riao

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It could be that cos now people can self test, kiasu people buy the test and test themselves....

It means that all along there is this reservoir of asymptomatic cases but no one had to see dr. Now they self test. I notice the increase in unlinked happened after you can buy the test kit from guardian pharmacy.

Not sure, but i guess that is possible.

Also possible that a fair number of people switch off BT or use foil / faraday pouch....afraid of troublesome QO. Vaccinated already, relatively safe, why bother liao? After all, the signs of covid fatigue is quite present in the population nowadays. But LLST, got it. Then like you said, self test ART, and then LLST go PHPC SASH klinik.

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The numbers don't even look good. Even to the point of look suspicious. Don't know why people think it's flattening.

Unlinked are basically mini clusters.
They create clusters at home and the work place.

The funny thing is the linked cases should be proportionally higher but this is not the case and this is illogical. The linked numbers should lag behind the unlinked cases. I suspect they are holding numbers and will show hand the real numbers on Friday or Saturday and stop all travelling. I won't be surprise to see 300 to 600 over cases tomorrow.

They have no choice but to lockdown eventually and this is a cok up worse than the dorms. They knew Indonesia and Malaysia cases were increasing but failed to guard the ports which have constant contact with them.

Now the infection is already in the blood. From the fishport, to markets, around Singapore and to individual households. This is the real fallout which we haven't faced yet. :(

ramlee

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
it's coming down! credit must be given to pap for this wonderful feat :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.