52 CURRENTLY UNLINKED!!! S'pore July 22, 2O2l (170 Total New Cases, 162 Local, 8 Imported, 87 linked to JFP & 5 linked to KTV cluster)

LaoBuSiDe

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
52 unlinked during afternoon prelim update.

Night VAR, still remains as 52 unlinked.

Many pax in the afternoon said night time will drop significantly from unlinked to linked, all jinxed it.

Same as yesterday's 30 unlinked. Night VAR remains as 30 unlinked.

Best case scenario, all 52 are ktv unkers.
Else the ringfencing is not fast enough, the virus is travelling too fast for us to catch up

AlmightyOnes

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only way is to stop Covid is for one of elite or their familee to kena and die. Then will take covid seriously
No need to hope them kena n die etc.
As long covid is still around, no1 is immune or totally safe from it, regardless u a mere ordinary folk or elite.

hub8246

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the shn still 14 days for oversea traveller to Singapore? Who is the expert who advise this? I believe we got this bad covid situation is due to the leak from oversea traveller.

busfreaks

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the shn still 14 days for oversea traveller to Singapore? Who is the expert who advise this? I believe we got this bad covid situation is due to the leak from oversea traveller.
Sometimes I wonder if one of expert's KPI is GDP

brownkai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Out of 52 unlink, how many take bus and train... More and more case coming especially this delta virus spread faster

pmetpmet

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cases are coming down, curve is flattening and we have done it again! Congrats OYK for taking decisive action!

Now the 52 unlinked are mostly people who did not check in @ wet markets, hawker centers and neighborhood shops. The KTV clusters may also be part of that number as the ministry has promised anonymity to those that come forward :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

All in all, we're look forward to a lower total number tomorrow. Heng ah... P2HA is working!

PAP WSWSWWS! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ZERO

Master Member
Reaction score
This is whereby a fully vaccinated traveller come in can escape without been tested positive , pass the test.
Vaccinated people who been infected if , hold the virus longer .

ZERO

Master Member
Reaction score
Really KPI , want to hit target.
I suddenly noticed these few days on TV , keep spamming Vaccine ad with minister chat with random media corp artists

last few weeks not say show a lot is recently increasing.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.