52 CURRENTLY UNLINKED!!! S'pore July 22, 2O2l (170 Total New Cases, 162 Local, 8 Imported, 87 linked to JFP & 5 linked to KTV cluster)

hub8246

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Could this be the source for our covid situation now? Didn't control the border properly? We do have evidence that this virus can sometime be detected on the 21st day.

News reported in Jun 25 2021.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...or-those-vaccinated-how-you-would-be-affected
For now, the SHN time has been cut from 21 days to 14 days for high-risk countries, and individuals will soon be required to self-administer an antigen rapid tests on days 3, 7, and 11 of their SHN.

hatredhollow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I am a health minister I will pay particular attention to the dorm concurrently. If both the community and dorm cases surge at the same time, it will be taxing for the healthcare team.
The bangla in the dorm has completed herd immunity

60k cases was under reported. Alot of them just stay at the dorm with no or mild symptoms during **

Iirc i rmb ST said MOH did a serology test and say got 130k bangla have antibody inside their body. Now is all pampered sinkies should be scared especially the unvaccinated ppl

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Could this be the source for our covid situation now? Didn't control the border properly?

News reported in Jun 25 2021.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...or-those-vaccinated-how-you-would-be-affected
For now, the SHN time has been cut from 21 days to 14 days for high-risk countries, and individuals will soon be required to self-administer an antigen rapid tests on days 3, 7, and 11 of their SHN.

But they still have final PCR test before being discharged right?

Justsomename

Reaction score
Sounds like army way of working. Upper level will pump down instructions to lower officers then down the line to focus on smaller things, like buddy buddy check, equipment check etc. But really la these are just low lying fruits. Those who can get vaccinated already went or are waiting for 2nd jab. But we will see it repeating non stop cos the mandate is passed down and now everyone's job is to spread the message. In these circumstances whats gonna affect the bigger things are decisions made by the top. Then if things screw up will blame the smallest guy who didnt follow every protocol lo, just like how the non vaxxed are blamed for the P2HA. Dont go out eat, why not supporting F&B. Go out eat, why spreading virus to community. Blame on ppl who never wear mask properly, but allow KTVs to run without spot checks.

Dont forget ah why all these started.

ZERO

Master Member
Reaction score
GDP. India imports. Public health.

In that order
Ha, you remember. I thought all got trick misdirect by Ong Y K on KTV cluster.

The cause is they still never tighten boarder with India whereas a lot already question since Delta variant from there and HK, etc countries faster tighten boarder from India. Whereas come Vietnam, China, Indo they dam fast to tighten the boarder within 24hours period.

Now he use KTV cluster to mask the laps at the beginning controlling the boarder.
Yes KTV owners disobey rules but don't forget who never tighten the boarder fast or else how the delta variant come in.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nowadays no more nonsense on shedding minute fragments of a past infection?

Think that bullocks backfired in their own face badly as highlighted by DJ fake boobies

pmetpmet

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ha, you remember. I thought all got trick misdirect by Ong Y K on KTV cluster.

The cause is they still never tighten boarder with India whereas a lot already question since Delta variant from there and HK, etc countries faster tighten boarder from India. Whereas come Vietnam, China, Indo they dam fast to tighten the boarder within 24hours period.

Now he use KTV cluster to mask the laps at the beginning controlling the boarder.
Yes KTV owners disobey rules but don't forget who never tighten the boarder fast or else how the delta variant come in.
LOL before you anyhow pom, let me remind you that the variant is Indonesian and it started from fish market, and was later spread to KTV. Nothing to do with border :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sinkie really damn petty and racist sia! Forever can't get their mind of that "I/D" thing!

Now their own food source is spreading the virus so they choose to ignore that, cos BBFA cannot survive without food :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Tell you lah, better to lockdown all markets that import food then we won't have such problem 了! But you will have to jiak sai first :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

hub8246

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But they still have final PCR test before being discharged right?

What if the dose of virus is not high in your body during that 14th day? The pcr test will still show negative. Only when the load is high then got show positive.

If this pcr test is so good, then no need shn already. Test on 1st day, negative then can release? No right. Some cases only show positive on the 21st day.

yperic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nearly 15k pax under quarantine riao

https://covidsitrep.moh.gov.sg/
Screenshot-20210723-014141-Samsung-Internet.jpg

orhneeorh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
185188524_10159853552257932_3662715689306505739_n.jpg

At this rate half of Singapore hawker centre and market is going to be close for deep cleaning.
added 5 today:

Circuit Road Market and Food Centre
Fajah Market
Kim San Leng Food Centre
84 Marine Parade Central Market and Food Centre
414 Yishun G&G Market

ToughLuck

Master Member
Reaction score
The bangla in the dorm has completed herd immunity

60k cases was under reported. Alot of them just stay at the dorm with no or mild symptoms during **

Iirc i rmb ST said MOH did a serology test and say got 130k bangla have antibody inside their body. Now is all pampered sinkies should be scared especially the unvaccinated ppl
how long can the antibodies last? no one knows

they kena the original strain not the delta strain. just a matter of time, mark my words

ToughLuck

Master Member
Reaction score
LOL before you anyhow pom, let me remind you that the variant is Indonesian and it started from fish market, and was later spread to KTV. Nothing to do with border :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sinkie really damn petty and racist sia! Forever can't get their mind of that "I/D" thing!

Now their own food source is spreading the virus so they choose to ignore that, cos BBFA cannot survive without food :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Tell you lah, better to lockdown all markets that import food then we won't have such problem 了! But you will have to jiak sai first :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
the indonesian strain is from delta

ZERO

Master Member
Reaction score

Nah, from airport. Obviously Ong YK use another clusters to cover up their lapse control the boarder that time
You can't deny they bias too, why India slowly take time tighten despite know Delta variant there?
Come Vietnam, Indonesian, China they dam fast within 24hours period?

daryl76

Honorary Member
Reaction score
no clear 200 means measures working

before 18 Aug can open up for 2 to dine in liao

hatredhollow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how long can the antibodies last? no one knows

they kena the original strain not the delta strain. just a matter of time, mark my words
At least they kana wuhan version,there will be certain protection unlike most sinkies who simi alpha deta gamma also dont have

You do know all workers are required to do swab test at least biweekly or monthly before they can start work. No swab test result shown on workpass cannot go work. Any cluster MOH will quickly know

On the other hand how many chao sinkes do swab test? Some never even do it once.some may have been super carrier for longest time because they have no symptoms walking around doing their stuff

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.