为什么新加坡的华文程度不高?

PikaPika33

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i think the only thing sinkie lacking in is using fanciful words, 4 letter words and phrase in their daily usage lo
other than that actually ok one

just those jiak potato one cmi :s13:

Kavairs

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
是不是那些英文好,华文差的学生家长投诉孩子入学被限制?
孩子需要出国留学?
加上连英文差的学生也未必有好的华文水平。。所以我们的华文水平就只是这样的水平。

连看一份早报也可以看到错误百出。
Uni friends told me their chinese cmi but still score A in their JC higher Chinese. Main reason is our Chinese paper got format and words/vocab can be memorized which I agreed.

eh no
just use daily lo
young time read lots of comics only
Same. Luckily, I was introduced to the mandarin/chua yi/tong lee published comics rental shop last time. Started by reading dragon ball.

PikaPika33

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Same. Luckily, I was introduced to the mandarin/chua yi/tong lee published comics rental shop last time. Started by reading dragon ball.
yalor
also need to communicate with ah gong ah ma last time
they no uds english 1

also they catch me = bring moi go read newspaper say must know read words :vijayadmin:

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i think the only thing sinkie lacking in is using fanciful words, 4 letter words and phrase in their daily usage lo
other than that actually ok one

just those jiak potato one cmi :s13:
I many words don’t know
Now listened to some songs then know simi … 青丝

Last time I read a lot of 早报 but since our standard not v high n I didn’t read those cheem ones more of news then also didn’t really improve

PikaPika33

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I many words don’t know
Now listened to some songs then know simi … 青丝
hannor
go order mlxg and malatang with atb than will know many veg is call what :s13:

tau ki is fu zhu 腐竹 moi mind blown

than those bosses like to use many fancy words, translate for them i want to cry

MageRav3

Banned
Reaction score
Ultimately I think China entertainment industry and game industry need to buck up and step up their creativity and quality.... but under the current censorship climate over there.... a bit difficult...

My tiong friends and the gamer analysis websites all say tiong entertainment and game industry is 吃鳖和谐了。 Kena restrict materials like must be historically correct and must not 颠覆国家 带不良影响。
Even WoW also recently withdraw from tiong market due to the harsh restrictions.

At first 2010 got good PC games from 河洛 and other promising studios. But 2020 onwards all kena restricted and got their released delay due to CCP's policies until most studios went bankrupt. Hearsay even the Wukong game will face severe delay.

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My tiong friends and the gamer analysis websites all say tiong entertainment and game industry is 吃鳖和谐了。 Kena restrict materials like must be historically correct and must not 颠覆国家 带不良影响。
Even WoW also recently withdraw from tiong market due to the harsh restrictions.

At first 2010 got good PC games from 河洛 and other promising studios. But 2020 onwards all kena restricted and got their released delay due to CCP's policies until most studios went bankrupt. Hearsay even the Wukong game will face severe delay.
Even in game blood also need to censor right... like this how??? Haiz...

The Wukong game looks to me more like a variant of Darksiders or Elden Ring style of game or even God of War style.. but with Chinese Mythical theme...

Depending on what gameplay style they put in lor... but I mean 3rd person style action game have been around for the longest of time already...

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hannor
go order mlxg and malatang with atb than will know many veg is call what :s13:

tau ki is fu zhu 腐竹 moi mind blown

than those bosses like to use many fancy words, translate for them i want to cry
You mean you dunno that before meh?? fu zhu is quite common mar.. even cantonese also call them hu zhok it is commonly cooked with barley, gingko nuts with rock sugar.

Last edited:

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Uni friends told me their chinese cmi but still score A in their JC higher Chinese. Main reason is our Chinese paper got format and words/vocab can be memorized which I agreed.

Same here.. but back then my Dragon Ball comic they came from hong kong or taiwan.. I remember it using traditional chinese leh... because my version is those thinner version.. .not the later thicker version.

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dunno you guys see before or not.. last time those ulu stall selling newspaper, magazine.. sometimes they sell those small novel like book with sexy woman on the cover.. but inside also limited sexy picture and definitely no nude or any important bits shown.. but the text all in chinese one.. and really eye opening with their choice of words... it is usually short stories.. of some sexy encounter.. or some family affairs where the husband slept with the wife sister etc.. very obiang type of story you see on Taiwan long long drama lor.. but it is a lot more detailed in text lor..

chromehead

Banned
Reaction score
those in any technical fields talk to tiong and tw counterparts can vomit blood

maybe jiuhu kia that run their phone OS in mandarin can cope

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those in any technical fields talk to tiong and tw counterparts can vomit blood

maybe jiuhu kia that run their phone OS in mandarin can cope
If talk to them often... eventually will remember the terms one lor...

fantasyland

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dunno you guys see before or not.. last time those ulu stall selling newspaper, magazine.. sometimes they sell those small novel like book with sexy woman on the cover.. but inside also limited sexy picture and definitely no nude or any important bits shown.. but the text all in chinese one.. and really eye opening with their choice of words... it is usually short stories.. of some sexy encounter.. or some family affairs where the husband slept with the wife sister etc.. very obiang type of story you see on Taiwan long long drama lor.. but it is a lot more detailed in text lor..

Whats the book title? Got sample of such story? Online can read not?

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
You mean you dunno that before meh?? fu zhu is quite common mar.. even cantonese also call them hu zhok it is commonly cooked with barley, gingko nuts with rock sugar.
I thought it’s called fu 皮 😂
So it’s fu zu buddy

Anyway why China go clamp on these games
Can just restrict in China but sell overseas mah
They don’t know what is soft power liked K-pop

oh ya I forget to mention my Chinese not bad because I always like to read subtitles

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.