80 milk powder theft cases reported in 2022, 40% of offenders prosecuted in court: Police

ussr_1991

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why critical question not asked?

How many offender were mother of newborn?

We have almost 100 MPs and no one bothered to ask this...
The way Murali says, which is based on SPF's source, is that there are 0 offender are mother of new born.

What was not known is that, if this 0 newborn mother offender are within the borders of Bukit Batok SMC (Murali ward), Jurong Town Council (Bukit Batok SMC, Yuhua SMC & Jurong GRC where a total of 7 wards are managed by this town council) or really islandwide over the past 2 years (Reports are citing cases on 2020 and 2021).

ussr_1991

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He also smart.

The underline question is why so many people had to resort to stealing milk powder.

He pushed all to shop lifters to resell. Got so many?

If I am a professional shop lifter, will want to choose such a large and heavy object? :(

Then how come only 39 pct prosecuted? :o
Coz cannot sell wine via Carousel

Steal handphone is so 20 years ago and the IMEI / SIM card can hunt the stealer quick

Unless u want to sell duty unpaid cigs or va**s then welll~

tyr9292

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still don't believe in milk powder fad. As one user correctly pointed out, 90% is still genetics. No doubt, do ensure baby is healthy. But good milk powder can't turn an a$$hole into a Saint.

Geneco

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should start a excess breast milk donation bank to reduce such cases... :frown:

Jo13jo

Master Member
Reaction score
I don't understand.

Rast time all we have are affordable Nespray and Dumax powdered milk. Then comes Fernleaf.

Why the hell now some many chemically processed milk that are so expensive?
Also here the brand are always the few one. Cross the border to JB and there are more variety.
Last time try to source the Morinaga one, look through all supermarket cum Jippun supermarket also dun have.

ceca4ever1

Reaction score
The big failure of pushing up birth rates by giving $ cash incentives and some low income group are abusing this to their gains. Everyone knows those cash $ goes into their pockets was spent elsewhere except on the kids. fug like rabbits jus to get the cash $ and afterwards treat it like tax payers and society owe them a fking living and goes around social assistance boards to get more $.

Please prevent low-ses breeding.

These cases will drop.

bluerhino

Reaction score
He also smart.

The underline question is why so many people had to resort to stealing milk powder.

He pushed all to shop lifters to resell. Got so many?

If I am a professional shop lifter, will want to choose such a large and heavy object? :(

Then how come only 39 pct prosecuted? Something don't sound right somewhere. :o
Sometimes is not stealing to resell, some is really steal to feed own baby one. If you ask me I don't believe all of them cannot afford to buy, just that milk powder is expensive so the giam people will try to steal it to feed their baby and save the cash to spend on something else. 1 tin say cost $100 can last 2 weeks. Even if below average income sure can afford $200 per month? At most cut from elsewhere nia. Those really dirt poor one usually MSF will help them if they can show they have a child and financially cannot cope.

bluerhino

Reaction score
The big failure of pushing up birth rates by giving $ cash incentives and some low income group are abusing this to their gains. Everyone knows those cash $ goes into their pockets was spent elsewhere except on the kids. fug like rabbits jus to get the cash $ and afterwards treat it like tax payers and society owe them a fking living and goes around social assistance boards to get more $.
Low ses or lowly educated people usually won't think so much. Most likely is piak first and worry about consequences later. Even then I find it hard to believe they cannot afford $100 a tin which can last 2 weeks? 1 month $200 nia.

theMKR

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't understand.

Rast time all we have are affordable Nespray and Dumax powdered milk. Then comes Fernleaf.

Why the hell now some many chemically processed milk that are so expensive?
now still have cheap dumex what

compro_1975

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i am shop lifter i will maybe get something small like chicken essences etc, 1 tin is not easy to steal for profit... come to think, that sort of people wont drink chicken essences too right?

compro_1975

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya fernleaf.... was it cheap? sorry me that time too small now this brand no more after losing out on the DHA game right?

Wwiiii

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sinkies really tough life. Even guni hoon also cannot afford. Must thank PAP for more good years ahead. Next time baby drink tap water suah.

ussr_1991

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sinkies really tough life. Even guni hoon also cannot afford. Must thank PAP for more good years ahead. Next time baby drink tap water suah.
Dun breed la. Some ppl die die want TFR 3.0 how?

I dont want later my pork fix is confined within the borders of MBS and Sentosa only. When this days comes, even Lau Pat Sat also no bah kut teh....

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gimmick lar.

You go to Ang Moh countries, don't have expensive formula milk one.
In AMDK-lands it’s the exact same formula, only not as expensive. There are plenty of AMDK motherhood forums discussing formula, although a lot it has to do with lactose intolerance … I don’t know if it is that AMDK kids tend to be lactose intolerant, or AMDK parents just want to believe their kids are lactose intolerant, but there are a helluva lot of those :s22:

My son drank the same formula from England that Kate Middleton gave her kids … in England it was £10 per 900g tin … S’pore distributor was selling it for $40something :s15: S’pore distributor later on stopped selling the regular formula and only sold their organic formula … for almost $50 per tin :s8: I lifehacked by buying by the carton (6 tins in 1 carton) of the regular formula per order, direct from the England manufacturer’s website, ship over including shipping worked out to be $30something per tin, still cheaper than getting from this S’pore distributor.

But some time last year they stopped selling to S’pore, even to the S’pore distributor … because there was a milk powder shortage in Europe :s14: Now the S’pore distributor sells what they call “EU Variant” :s22: Anyway, my son is now big enough to drink fresh milk.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.