80 milk powder theft cases reported in 2022, 40% of offenders prosecuted in court: Police

fandango

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In AMDK-lands it’s the exact same formula, only not as expensive. There are plenty of AMDK motherhood forums discussing formula, although a lot it has to do with lactose intolerance … I don’t know if it is that AMDK kids tend to be lactose intolerant, or AMDK parents just want to believe their kids are lactose intolerant, but there are a helluva lot of those :s22:

My son drank the same formula from England that Kate Middleton gave her kids … in England it was £10 per 900g tin … S’pore distributor was selling it for $40something :s15: S’pore distributor later on stopped selling the regular formula and only sold their organic formula … for almost $50 per tin :s8: I lifehacked by buying by the carton (6 tins in 1 carton) of the regular formula per order, direct from the England manufacturer’s website, ship over including shipping worked out to be $30something per tin, still cheaper than getting from this S’pore distributor.

But some time last year they stopped selling to S’pore, even to the S’pore distributor … because there was a milk powder shortage in Europe :s14: Now the S’pore distributor sells what they call “EU Variant” :s22: Anyway, my son is now big enough to drink fresh milk.
Can drink Nespray Dumax Fernleaf, no?

Kunkka

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow shoplifting increasing. gov still dont wanna tame cost of living

drkcynic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I realised the poor people don't shoplift.

In fact it's those who can afford it, who are shoplifting.

Moonnite_Firefly

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i am to hazard a guess... confirm is steal and resell to china... china milk always got scandal wan... even their own peepur also dun trust their own milk product~~:frown:

pokipoki08

Reaction score
Why don't breastfeed? It's free and healthy for both mom and baby

to INCREASE breast milk production
eat more nutritious food
PLUS 2.5x WATER INTAKE

older generations buy some vintage red korean ginseng (metal can)
which can also boost breast milk production

most important is 2.5x water intake
if cannot eat so much food,
cook soup, drink the soup

lftwgr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya lor, fomula to make the kid clever i suppose,.or its gimmick.
The manufacturers got guarantee performance or notch?

Wait later drink already the children grow up to be charsiew how? :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.