A 1,100-year-old poem cost Meituan's CEO US$2.5 billion, his company US$26 billion

pieface

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
China’s progress is in spite of not because of the ccp.
I think is because the Current CCP regime is pushing it's luck too far.

If it was during the Deng CCP they actually had good relations with most countries including the west and was actually willing to learn and listen to others and was the one that propelled China forward due to the correct policy implementation.

The Xi CCP is just another north korea wannabe.

No empire last forever, just need to push the wrong button and the whole thing would come tumbling down.

PikaPika33

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Thought they love all of their 5000 years of history?
1000 years historical poem bky?

wlalala

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
竹帛烟销帝业虚,关河空锁祖龙居。
坑灰未冷山东乱,刘项原来不读书。

ninefile

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The rich are all going against CCP now?
what is the point of being rich when you are powerless in China?
look @ jack ma, one flick and he is gone....
they can move their money out elsewhere or not? cannot loh... maybe only to Singapore to buy property

Begonia

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why does such a thing happen if China is as good and benevolent, peaceful as our EDMW Tiong stooges said? :s13:

ToonBlue

Banned
Reaction score
what is the point of being rich when you are powerless in China?
look @ jack ma, one flick and he is gone....
they can move their money out elsewhere or not? cannot loh... maybe only to Singapore to buy property
Not gone.... Just busy with his work now lol

tomasulu

Banned
Reaction score
I think is because the Current CCP regime is pushing it's luck too far.

If it was during the Deng CCP they actually had good relations with most countries including the west and was actually willing to learn and listen to others and was the one that propelled China forward due to the correct policy implementation.

The Xi CCP is just another north korea wannabe.

No empire last forever, just need to push the wrong button and the whole thing would come tumbling down.
In the long view of Chinese history, the current ccp regime has done well. That’s why most Chinese are satisfied with their Govt and where the country is heading. But compared to other Chinese-majority countries or territories, it could’ve been so much better. If it were the commies running off to Taiwan, China would’ve been like the US and Taiwan becoming like Cuba. But we shouldn’t be too quick to judge. No local ceos can get away with criticising the Govt. I don’t think.

Last edited:

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I find the poem offensive and break my glass heart :s15: , must delete it from all library and internet

ponpokku

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Why does such a thing happen if China is as good and benevolent, peaceful as our EDMW Tiong stooges said? :s13:
how dare u insinuate against kind and benevolent winnie pooh xi? someone's gonna report u to tiong embassy le. :mad:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.