A humble girl will be willing to let u fetch her to and fro from work on a bicycle

Loratadine10mg

Master Member
Reaction score
Well. If u can take other mode of transport. Then it should be better and faster.

pinkarmy

Reaction score
You know they said only certain nationalities can pull up some stunts

Temperance

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tian-mi-mi2-560x311.jpg
宁可在宝马里哭, 也不愿在单车上笑

albertchan659

Reaction score
Never see local girl on bicycle one, those girls ride bicycle with guy generally Malaysians or PRCs lol

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
u want this kinda girl then how u wanna ride her?

she will let u do 69 or doggy bo? so traditional maybe missionary everyday only no bj LOL

Miss.Molly

Reaction score
What’s the attraction of humbleness, being simple, being down-to-earth? Scared of not being able to measure up to the girl, being outclassed?

Ppl shld be ambitious, interesting, have opinions, complex.

wetdreamx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rare to find… even dinobu will choose a Toyota with a lj bin guy than a Bicycle with Lee Min Ho face.

eflash

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS watch too much drama liao. I rather bus mrt walk than let someone use bicycle fetch me leh cmon. Oh wait. Got, those ah lian xmm maybe. If not a typical girl in her 20s or 30s looking to settle down won't so childish leh. I'm speaking as a girl in mid 20s pov
Ahahaha...
Same thoughts. Even a girl in 20s/30s looking to settle down also won't settle for bicycle to work... Back riding with a guy. Please. Want cycle rather cycle on own bicycle.

Hawker food is OK, but not all the time. Home cooked food can be nice too.

Online pasar malam clothes? I think I rather go buy my own clothes, since ts taste is based on price - cheap. U rather get cheap but poor quality than value and of good quality?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.