A humble girl will be willing to let u fetch her to and fro from work on a bicycle

Knightrider3K

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got one colleague found a china bf...

the bf everytime and every meal drink... meet her is to drink...dun meet her go drink with fren till drunk and took off top and fall asleep under the void deck. then need her to carry him home..

was suppose to meet the guy parent in china but the guy drag n drang then now told her he not prepare like have a hse etc.

But prob is the girl dun mind now have nothing. she is ok to work tgt and build up.

I guess the guy few yrs down the road sure will regret missing such a nice girl
You must be dreaming.. or i am in hell

rachdanon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I once saw on a friend’s wedding invitation card, he had a cartoon of the bridegroom taking his bride on a bicycle. He wasn’t earning much as a full-time staff in a christian/social service capacity, and did not own a car. His wife too was also along the same line of work, so I thought the cartoon was more than just symbolic. (y).

RedRedWine

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But only an idiot will expect any girl not to have expectations for the future

explorerii

Reaction score
Have lah. Singaporean girl sure have de and I mean born Singaporean girl. Question is, even if there is, other things also matter right? Cannot be too shark, cannot be too chui, cannot be too old, etc, the list goes on. So, dun say dun have, even if have, you cfm take? No right... lol

Richliao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I weak....cycle alone already too siong for me, still want me to pillion her? teenagers pillion gf around void deck or neighbourhood area ok la

ridiculous?

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
M64_FEAT_Travel_Amsterdam_Matinee_Photo-Meredith_Glaser.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.