Acer or Prism+ 4k gaming monitorn

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
my bad, the Gigabyte m32u is only QHD. cannot compare to the Prism+ pg320.
should compare with the FI32U instead.

there's some Asus equivalent but duno if that's in SG yet.
Which model? I'm curious to the price?

I'm still curious to all who said there's better value or cheaper ones with the same specs to which specific model these are..

Mine is a pre order so I cancel if there's something better

jonnyboy91

Reaction score
my bad, the Gigabyte m32u is only QHD. cannot compare to the Prism+ pg320.
should compare with the FI32U instead.

there's some Asus equivalent but duno if that's in SG yet.
M32U is UHD 144hz, exactly same specs at the FI32U. It is cheaper and does not have the Aorus gaming brand on it.

I am looking for my next 32inch 4K monitor and considering this 2. Most likely will lean towards the M32U.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
M32U is UHD 144hz, exactly same specs at the FI32U. It is cheaper and does not have the Aorus gaming brand on it.

I am looking for my next 32inch 4K monitor and considering this 2. Most likely will lean towards the M32U.
yeah had member in our discord who bought that monitor. but think i will wait abit more after the recent new 32" 4K announcements.

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score

what's pushing your decision there?

jonnyboy91

Reaction score

evilrion

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been hearing feedback that Prism+ monitor has quite a few issues.
Any Prism+ user care to feedback if you face any?
As I do have plans to purchase their PRISM+ X340 PRO 165Hz or AOC CU34G2X.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.