action movie - aunty catch litterbugs.... TROLL AWAY

wendychan202

Banned
Reaction score
no need. I saw the 2nd beedio, the time taken for her to come out was faster than Clark Kent putting on his underwear to change into superman.
thats coz i was just inside the gate sitting with the cat in the garden area.
the min i saw driver walk past gate with the cup i more or less predicted what would happen and he didnt disappoint

wendychan202

Banned
Reaction score
What the fug is wrong with these people... Bus stops also. Fuggers just leave bottles plastic bags around or at the sgbikes' baskets before boarding..
if i reveal how many litterbug reports i have submitted to NEA (similar to reporting illegal parking) and how much the mimuum amount in fines to be collected, you will be gobsmacked

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
another one
these sort of so called rich FOOers (Disclaimer : cannot type the "K' as lover boy will report me)

low SES to the max

This type of people are really idiots. If it is a drink or something, throw it back on the car and see how they feel. Best is splash all over the car lol.

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
another one
these sort of so called rich FOOers (Disclaimer : cannot type the "K' as lover boy will report me)

low SES to the max

Auntie, this type where the video shows the person go into car, just send to NEA lar ... I know people who tio before, NEA send letter to the registered address of the car owner, tell them if it is not them to provide the identity of the person, if they LLST cannot prove it’s someone else in their car who throw, NEA next letter will be charge-or-pay-composition.

Those where NEA cannot establish identity 1 you go and chase all you want la ... but can establish identity 1 just send to NEA let them handle ... you’ll sleep well at night too :wink:

wendychan202

Banned
Reaction score
Auntie, this type where the video shows the person go into car, just send to NEA lar ... I know people who tio before, NEA send letter to the registered address of the car owner, tell them if it is not them to provide the identity of the person, if they LLST cannot prove it’s someone else in their car who throw, NEA next letter will be charge-or-pay-composition.

Those where NEA cannot establish identity 1 you go and chase all you want la ... but can establish identity 1 just send to NEA let them handle ... you’ll sleep well at night too :wink:
see my previous post, I do send reports... but sometimes feel like exercise and feel like giving chance... the guy , like i posted i was just sitting inside the gate...

x1243x

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i reveal how many litterbug reports i have submitted to NEA (similar to reporting illegal parking) and how much the mimuum amount in fines to be collected, you will be gobsmacked

good also.. govt needs to replenish coffers

shodan99

Reaction score
Good job on vigilantism. But you no need to work ah?.. So free to sit around to catch all these litter bugs, public urination cases, etc, etc. record and put on youtube some more.

wendychan202

Banned
Reaction score

reported MANY like this

Evil_Boss

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If don’t want ppl to throw there put a sign no littering, or fence up the area

Same right? Follow your sing post safe distancing logic…

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.