Actually chicken scarcity issue shows that singapore cant stand alone… rejoin malaysia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimsTom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So many outer islands that SG not utilising. Can do farms there

mechagnome

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually chicken scarcity issue shows that singapore cant stand alone… rejoin malaysia?

its not that SG cannot stand alone, the miw choose not to focus on solutions to enable "standalone" ability. can they say that they this time (unlike the low birthrate issue) ... they also dunno how to solve it? they dunno they have to make farms? make food?
make money so "clever" ? put inside own pocket.
make until $1.7trillion debts
but make food? buay hiow?
gay siao? wait for UN food aid?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt

FireEmblem

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U must be stupid think join back no problem.

Infact alot more problem.

Without coming sg earn sgd, the people there typically earn 2k-4k rm a month but even their hawker food is 6-9rm one meal already.

U try earn 2k sgd and if even hawker food is average 7.5 sgd, see how u tahan

OddEye

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its just chicken.. Will we die because of no chicken? If yes then we should join Malaysia

virtualape

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shows they assume money can buy everything. Knn...Ban export of chicken only kpkb... Imagine ban other meat, fish veggie toilet paper etc.

Shows the lack of foresight and over emphasis on profit generating industries instead of industries providing basic necessities.

Land is precious, but they can use underground for farming or utilise some islands with vertical farming.

Should be bold to target 50% by domestic supply by 2030 instead of 30%.

LPPLKPKB

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No ******* chance we will have 30% local supply by 2030. Zilch, nada, kosong chance. Whoever come up with that shxt is dumber than I think.

Last edited:

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Simple solution for self sufficiency is actually to reduce, not to increase the population. The land and space can be much better utilised to do everything else than house more humans and offices…

batuchka

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rather we buy a few Indon islands and add a few more acreage via land reclamation...

dunno88

Reaction score
no thanks, in my own country i am already a 2nd class citizen, why would i want sg to rejoin malaysia and be 3rd class citizen? i believe equality for everyone. At best one country 2 system maybe can still consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.