Actually I think a lot of companies got bosses that like to...

HushiePuppies

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do the kind of things that certain recently sexposed boss did, less those alleged ssexual stuff.

Things like below list I think quite common as I hear from friends complain or personally experienced:
  1. Boss ,regardless gender, scolding F word or vulgar at subordinates due to a wide range of things. Can be as small as forgot a simple task to as big as f up a project.
  2. Asking employee to work after hours or email at past 10pm to request for material and some even put email HIGH IMPORTANCE.
  3. Asking employee to come back on Saturday to finish work.
  4. When employee sick / have family things to clear and take off, become kay poh and ask why and why and so on.
  5. Ask employee to complete a task within stipulated period but also ask them to do other things. Like that where got time to complete the work?
  6. Treat every employee as HIGHLY EFFICIENT WORKER yet pay them PEANUTS salary (less than $5k).

Also to share, the above may not be the big boss. Sometimes can be a department manager or supervisor or even someone with certain power over their subordinates.

EDMW-Hates-Me

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sexual stuff is also quite common. Sometimes the managers themselves will hint for favour, "accidentally" get very close to you... Cannot be too naive and kind in this world, will kena taken advantage of.

And some don't use vulgar, but that doesn't mean they are better. "Illiterate", "lousy school", "say sorry!"... No need vulgar to bully people de.

fallen1

Banned
Reaction score
Its pretty common
Especially if its a female boss
Divorced ones and those singles aunties even worse by many times. These you can instantly classify them as having mental problems cause they lack partners to pleasure them

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.