Aesthetic Clinics in Singapore

sunshinedays

Reaction score
Sculptra filler treatment with a no hardsell aesthetic clinic =P

Not the cheapest, and the wait time for appts can be up to a month, but I like that there is no pushiness or hardsell, and the followup care is so thorough and attentive. So I recommended Dr Daniel Chang to all my gfs. And we all agree he is the best! :s12::s12::s12:

I did my sculptra filler with Dr Daniel Chang 2 years ago. Still can see difference even now! I like him because his prices are fair, not the cheapest in town but i think u get what u pay for. He doesnt hardsell unlike other clinics and his skills are very GENTLE. I had little bit pain, but no bruise.

Unlike 1 leading clinic with leading prices that i shall not mention. :):s13::s13::

xelon86

Reaction score
Ensoul Medical Clinic

Anyone been to Ensoul Medical clinic before? Want to know how is it. Dr. Kenneth Thean seems very experienced in handling acne scars, but the price is very expensive.

Splendid

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, I have been to Ensoul Clinic quite a number of times to help remove my pigmentation and acne scar and Dr. Kenneth Thean is very knowledgeable and credible with the laser treatment compared to the other clinic which I have been to. They can use various lasers for different purposes and customer service staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Anyway, the result for me has been quite good, I barely can see my pigmentation and acne scar and my family and friends asked what kind of products am using :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.