Aesthetic Clinics in Singapore

Reaction score
Yes - must think twice before going for any surgery there. Of course there are good places - but need to research well

jamietehc

Reaction score
The Clifford Clinic is a leading aesthetic clinic (near Raffles Place). They provide a huge range of service (in non-invasive medical aesthetics).

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Clifford Clinic is a leading aesthetic clinic (near Raffles Place). They provide a huge range of service (in non-invasive medical aesthetics).

this one cfm

price also leading haha

so far try radium or hailey ...1 for filler the other for botox

budget wise but service ok i can think of is Cambridge Dr Lee

cherry6

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm interested in doing HydraFacial at aesthetic clinics but I'm not too sure which are the good and affordable ones in Singapore. Any one been to these clinics before and can advise your experience?

1) Clifford Clinic
2) Southbridge medical
3) Aeon medical (Korean clinic)

TIA!:s13:

Covert advertisement thread by aesthetic clinic marketing team and clones to increase business revenue? 🤔

Last edited:

Angel gal

Reaction score
I did my due diligence researching online to understand more about my acne scars and I understand that

1) My acne scars are permanent
2) Improvements will not be 100%

I referred to sites like hardwarezone and realself before deciding on Dr Daniel Chang.
His rates may not be the cheapest, but i still feel its good value for money considering his experience and expertise. I have since had a 50% improvement for my severe acne scarring and my friends have asked if I had done plastic surgery! His injection was very gentle and I had no bruise!

gerisung

Reaction score
Best aesthetic clinic in Singapore

I did my due diligence researching online to understand more about my acne scars and I understand that

I referred to sites like hardwarezone and realself before deciding on Dr Daniel Chang.
His rates may not be the cheapest, but i still feel its good value for money considering his experience and expertise. I have since had a 50% improvement for my severe acne scarring and my friends have asked if I had done plastic surgery! His injection was very gentle and I had no bruise!

Not the cheapest, and the wait time for appts can be up to a month, but I like that there is no pushiness or hardsell, and the followup care is so thorough and attentive. So I recommended Dr Daniel Chang to all my gfs. And we all agree he is the best! :s12::s12::s12:

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

How many 50cents have u earned Liao huh?
Copy and paste somemore....
spend some money on advertisement la...

sunshinedays

Reaction score
this one cfm

price also leading haha

so far try radium or hailey ...1 for filler the other for botox

budget wise but service ok i can think of is Cambridge Dr Lee
lol
price also leading haha
think all the clinics here all leading...
leading ppl to burn hole in pocket

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.