After DMP....

ryanrundgren87

Reaction score
Do u still have outstanding? Why do u have 14 enquiries in 2019? U applied many credit facilities during that time? I supposed u meet the income eligibility. Have u check your Experian credit report instead of just CBS?
Top right corner, indicate how many defaults? How much outstanding? On repayment scheme? On default section, all banks indicated outstanding or partial settlement or full settlement?
GX is not a bad rating. It is just a rating that u do not have any credit facilities to gauge your repayment ability. In banks term, they may not want to risk even if you earn alot.

Like some replied, u may try the $500 cards to build your credit rating or save up $10k to get a secured credit card instead?

i, too, tried applying and so far all 4 institutes rejected my application despite appealing.

i am not sure why u need credit facilities now, but u can try the $500 from CIMB or Diners.
I don’t have any outstanding. Like everything is zero, just the enquiries which is 14 for the past 2 years. Will the experian credit report reflect the same as the credit bureau one?
I remembered applying for the awsm cimb $500 card last year but it got rejected as well. I’m thinking the only way is to get a secured credit card to build a good credit score…

shy3r

Reaction score
I don’t have any outstanding. Like everything is zero, just the enquiries which is 14 for the past 2 years. Will the experian credit report reflect the same as the credit bureau one?
I remembered applying for the awsm cimb $500 card last year but it got rejected as well. I’m thinking the only way is to get a secured credit card to build a good credit score…
U can try Diners $500…
Experian only a few institutes using… eg: Diners and UOB…

ryanrundgren87

Reaction score
U can try Diners $500…
Experian only a few institutes using… eg: Diners and UOB…
I just got news from OCBC that my card application was unsuccessful. Enquired if I could directly speak to the department in charge but the operator couldn’t give me any contact. He advised me to wait for my salary to be higher but I told him I’ve been with my job for 9 years and my annual income is this and this. Credit report is GX, insufficient and all. But how am I supposed to build a score if they keep rejecting? 🤔

shy3r

Reaction score
I just got news from OCBC that my card application was unsuccessful. Enquired if I could directly speak to the department in charge but the operator couldn’t give me any contact. He advised me to wait for my salary to be higher but I told him I’ve been with my job for 9 years and my annual income is this and this. Credit report is GX, insufficient and all. But how am I supposed to build a score if they keep rejecting? 🤔
Is ur annual income exceeded $30k per year?

I feel you. Is frustrated when they dont even want to give a second chance. 😞 maybe u try Diners or CIMB $500?

ryanrundgren87

Reaction score
Is ur annual income exceeded $30k per year?

I feel you. Is frustrated when they dont even want to give a second chance. 😞 maybe u try Diners or CIMB $500?
Yep already exceeded 30k. I won’t be surprised if they will reject a secured credit card application with fd…

I tried CIMB last year which was not approved. I just applied for diners a few days ago. Not really putting my hopes up high considering other banks never gave a chance too.

My experian credit report states the same thing which is pretty much empty. How long will it take for diners to get back to you?

shy3r

Reaction score
Yep already exceeded 30k. I won’t be surprised if they will reject a secured credit card application with fd…

I tried CIMB last year which was not approved. I just applied for diners a few days ago. Not really putting my hopes up high considering other banks never gave a chance too.

My experian credit report states the same thing which is pretty much empty. How long will it take for diners to get back to you?
Diners won’t call or update u on the application. They will only reply u by sending mail to u. With or without card with Diners envelope.
U can call in to Diners to check for status after maybe 2 days of application.

OCBC Bank

Featured Sponsor for Money Mind, EDMW
Reaction score
Hi ryanrundgren87,

If you would like to submit an appeal on the application, do drop us a PM with your contact number, thank you.

^XF

shy3r

Reaction score
Hi ryanrundgren87,

If you would like to submit an appeal on the application, do drop us a PM with your contact number, thank you.

^XF
Will there be any chance of approval if credit rating is GX? If yes, I will apply too. :(

OCBC Bank

Reaction score
Will there be any chance of approval if credit rating is GX? If yes, I will apply too. :(
Hi there,

All applications are subject to review and approval.
You may wish to put in an application for the team's review.

^DG

Last edited:

ryanrundgren87

Reaction score
Hi ryanrundgren87,

^XF
Hi XF from OCBC Bank,

Im unable to drop you a PM as my privileges here is limited and I’m a new user of this forum. Is there any other way I could get in touch with the relevant department? Thanks.

OCBC Bank

Reaction score
Hi XF from OCBC Bank,

Im unable to drop you a PM as my privileges here is limited and I’m a new user of this forum. Is there any other way I could get in touch with the relevant department? Thanks.
Hi Ryan,

We have dropped you a PM.
Could you check if you will be able to reply to it?

Otherwise, you can also get in touch with us via our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/OCBC.Singapore

^DG

shy3r

Reaction score
Yeah, i received my CC… i can start afresh now. 😁 lesson learnt and will spend on my ability. 👍

littlenini

Reaction score
Yeah, i received my CC… i can start afresh now. 😁 lesson learnt and will spend on my ability. 👍

Hi May I know what card did u apply for and what was your credit score at time of approval. Thanks u in adv.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.