After DMP....

shy3r

Reaction score
GG

so what card u have applied and what was ur score when the application was approved.
GG can apply any bank ah… got someone in forum got HH also approved…

my score is GX and applied last mth

shy3r

Reaction score
Cool, Amex staff called me to ask me for feedback about the application process and the whole period from application to approval. 😀

Amex seem much customer service oriented than other banks… 👏

ryanrundgren87

Reaction score
Hi May I know what card did u apply for and what was your credit score at time of approval. Frank card is a debit card? Thanks u in adv.
I applied for diners and ocbc. My credit score was GX. Mine’s a Frank credit card. 😊

LilyOfTheValley

Reaction score
Hi ryanrundgren87,

If you would like to submit an appeal on the application, do drop us a PM with your contact number, thank you.

^XF
Hi OCBC, I just received a letter stating that my cc application was not approved. My credit rating is gx and my income is way above the required. How can I submit an appeal? Really looking to improve my credit score..

shy3r

Reaction score
Hi OCBC, I just received a letter stating that my cc application was not approved. My credit rating is gx and my income is way above the required. How can I submit an appeal? Really looking to improve my credit score..
Are u previously under DMP? Have u clear your DMP? Do u still have outstanding with banks? Have you purchase or download your own CBS credit report to take a look? is the DMP status still on your report? If yes, banks will auto reject your application. U need to get CCS to remove the DMP Status.

Do you still have any banks indication on the “Default column”? if yes, it will take 3 years to auto erase. Most banks saw this will auto reject application as well.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.