After Global Times mock Europe flood, 河南郑州 kenna flood 9696

ghuathuatm

Banned
Reaction score

Listen to this I kid you not. :s13:

The dialogue and the scenes in the video complete opposite leh hahahaha. Don’t think that is the original, but this showcased why we laughed at the kumgong wumaos and dicksons perfectly
Maybe in their kumgong minds, those scenes are hollywood made

madbasterdx

Master Member
Reaction score
E60X3nEVEAI2IfE

Their front page yest?

cal127

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The dialogue and the scenes in the video complete opposite leh hahahaha. Don’t think that is the original, but this showcased why we laughed at the kumgong wumaos and dicksons perfectly
Maybe in their kumgong minds, those scenes are hollywood made

I have no interest to run through their channels but its close. This is likely the original I found before the deaths were counted. See for yourself. :s13:

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You see the news report on Facebook of Zhengzhou flood, full of Burmese laughing or cursing at them. I guess Myanmar will be next with natural disaster. Then they'll jiak buay siao, cannot fight back against the military anymore.

tank_t

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
reminds me of the 1990s three kingdom series song.

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You see the news report on Facebook of Zhengzhou flood, full of Burmese laughing or cursing at them. I guess Myanmar will be next with natural disaster. Then they'll jiak buay siao, cannot fight back against the military anymore.
They already had the disaster earlier on, brought over by china.

it is not right, but if you see from a third party view, it is understandable

法理之外 情理之內

FireEmblem

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last year Hu nan, guang xi, Zhejiang never taught them a lesson.

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
knn ccp more power. pap only 50 years they x100
Their floods are very frequent in the past decades

while the rains are heavy due to the weather, the frequent floods are related to the increased land use close to river and the lakes decreasing the capacity to hold the water, worsened by the dams.

not just is this expected, it is only going to worsen unless china undergo a sustained massive population decrease (apart from the recent wuhan virus deaths)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.