After Global Times mock Europe flood, 河南郑州 kenna flood 9696

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u
u watch this guy.. got a few others from canada, usa
Actually he is explaining how they come about the once in 5000 years term.. last night he got 1 more video where he interview a friend of his in OZ that is an engineer with regards to subway system...

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u
u watch this guy.. got a few others from canada, usa
Wenzhao from Canada is it?? WuJianmin and JiangFeng from USA?

Actually got more like WenRui from Korea, Xiaomu from Singapore...

Actually got one more lady... but forgot her name.. dunno what xiaoning or what... since I dun always watch all their program..

Wenzhao recently got another series where he talk about UFO, paranormal, mysteries etc.. that one more interesting.. JiangFeng I stop watching as now he like to stream and probably his hardware no good or what.. very difficult to hear clearly what he is saying...

RuoQin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
China built too many dams and trapped the water~ Rest in peace to the victims~ :(

orwell76

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
something dangerous happen at 郑州常庄水库,but 人民日报 never elaborate

1626951944285577-0.png

orwell76

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
tiong make fun of New York subway flood on 9th July

ghuathuatm

Banned
Reaction score
Thought the dicksons and wumaos very defensive on anything bad about CCP de? Weird they didn’t invade this thread in doves.

The wumaos I can still understand, now trying to float on water. But the dicksons leh? Commander Georgie haven’t give script cannot improvise?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.