AIA Vitality

ForceAwakens

Reaction score
Hi, I am using AIA Vitality APP, I am hitting target consistently to get reward points and bonus. I need 2 Persons to add as friends who are also hitting the target, together as team we can double our bonus amount. From 20 SGD per month to 40 SGD. Please PM me if you are interested to join as group and get double reward every week.

galapogos

Reaction score
I'm also hitting target every day/week. How does the team thing work though?

thsalex

Reaction score
Hi there I'm also a Vitality member and have being hitting the target to get the weekly vouchers. Can add me as your friend. :)

galapogos

Reaction score
The teams thing is via the Vitality Weekly Challenge app rather than the AIA Vitality app right? Once a team has 4 members, all members will automatically get 2x$5 rewards if the weekly challenge is completed?

thsalex

Reaction score
Yes, it's under aia weekly challenge. Add three Vitality members and when they complete 250 points u get additional $5 vouchers on top of your individual $5 voucher

nekoarc

Reaction score
Anyone still looking for a team member? Just created account, and the ppl I know all shun AIA :(

I'll always meet the criteria as I walk to a few km to work.

Not enough posts to send a PM, please PM me instead. Thanks!

mexicanredknee

Reaction score
Anyone still looking for a team member? Just created account, and the ppl I know all shun AIA :(

I'll always meet the criteria as I walk to a few km to work.

Not enough posts to send a PM, please PM me instead. Thanks!

Pm-ed!

Need 1 more team member.

nekoarc

Reaction score
Their website/app is a mess. Any idea where to get the Vitality Health Check?

On the App it only shows Guardian, but on the website it says: "Please note that AIA Vitality Health Check is temporarily not available at all Guardian Health and Beauty stores till further notice"

mexicanredknee

Reaction score
Their website/app is a mess. Any idea where to get the Vitality Health Check?

On the App it only shows Guardian, but on the website it says: "Please note that AIA Vitality Health Check is temporarily not available at all Guardian Health and Beauty stores till further notice"

Follow the information on the website.

ForceAwakens

Reaction score
Just PM me your ful name and I will send you, if every member in team (need to have 3 more other than yourself) hits target, double the weekly reward from 5 to 10 dollar.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.