小米AIoT路由器 AX3600

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow! 1 ax3600 replaced 2 AC-68U. Power! Imagine what AX9000 can do
Actually you should not mistaken the theoretical transfer rate with the WIFI coverage. The design of the AX9000 is different from the AX3600 and 6000, so it is hard to say if the range is better. But if you do a comparison of the AX3600 and AX6000, the range is pretty much the same, i.e. you should get about the same WIFI speed at the given location/ spot with either routers.

aimnfire

Reaction score
Hi all just checking.

I bought a chinese version and then flash it with global version.

Before flashing to global version, mi app will show which devices are online/offline. After flashing, offline device cannot be seen anymore thus hard for me configure offline device such as parental control.

Anyone have the same issue? Is it the firmware issue?

Lastexile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need to reset to factory default, and set the country on the router and mi wifi app to be the same.

Lastexile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone has issue getting ax3600 (global, main) and ax1800 (china) to form a mesh network via wired? After establishing the mesh, if i plug in a network cable from ax3600 LAN port to ax1800 WAN port, the network becomes unstable and unusable.

rainbow99

Master Member
Reaction score
can any bro advise if it's possible to enable wifi calls on this router? can't seem to get it work. thanks.

Lastexile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think i sorta bricked my ax3600 by checking "clear all configurations" when i was downgrading the firmware. I think that option cleared all some configuration files such as "/etc/config/wireless" in the firmware.

Update:
Managed to "recover" by using the /etc/config/wireless file in my ax1800 and put it back manually to ax3600. Downside is factory reset does not have the file so if i do reset, i need to manually create the file again. Also the LED on the antenna is no longer working.

Also after changing the region back to china, i managed to get the mesh working between ax3600 and ax1800. So before you change the region from China to whatever, make sure you have the mesh up between the routers. One thing to note is the ax1800 doesn't have an international firmware as of now. So for compatibility, CN region probably work best for both.

Update:
I have removed the crash partition and it solved the issue. I factory reset the router and everything is back to normal. Remember to remove write access bdata partition if not you get will your wifi bricked!

Last edited:

d34th25

Reaction score
Question, have the router connected directly to Singtel ONT (not ONR) directly with Vlan tagging 10 enabled thru ssh and MTU set to 1496 over DHCP. But the only problem is my samsung s20 phone unable to connect to some websites but using an iphone there isnt any problems. Anyone has any clue why this happens?

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Question, have the router connected directly to Singtel ONT (not ONR) directly with Vlan tagging 10 enabled thru ssh and MTU set to 1496 over DHCP. But the only problem is my samsung s20 phone unable to connect to some websites but using an iphone there isnt any problems. Anyone has any clue why this happens?

Not so sure if the following article is applicable or not with regard to MTU1496 problem or not.

To troubleshoot the issue, you may want to use the global FW which does support SingTel VLAN out of the box.

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=c03103258&docLocale=en_US

d34th25

Reaction score
thank you, I was intending to try that which i hope will solve the solution. Will get back to you on the results

Valour

Master Member
Reaction score
I been reading up ax3600, ax6000. Can someone please recommend? I am using 868L for a long time. Coverage is fine but speed isn’t too good I feel. With starhub 1Gbps. Thanks.

rainbow99

Master Member
Reaction score
i'm using ax3600 (whizcomms) but can't get vowifi to work. Same phone, another place using redmi AX6 (M1), i'm able to get vowifi. Likewise can get vowifi under wireless@sgx. is it because vowifi not supported over whizcomms network? Thanks.

d34th25

Reaction score

TitanSmall

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought the China version from tb. May I know can I just plug and play? Or need to flash firmware?

lazy999

Reaction score
Hii everyone, i need advise here. I'm currently with m1 500mbps plan on asus rt-ac87u router and subscibed to singtel mio tv also.

I planning to get the xiaomi ax3600 to replace the asus router.

And if i use it, will its affect the singtel mio tv?

Do i have to do any setting for the xiaomi ax3600 in order for my m1 broadband and miotv to work?

Sorry to ask, IT noob here.

Last edited:

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hii everyone, i need advise here. I'm currently with m1 500mbps plan on asus rt-ac87u router and subscibed to singtel mio tv also.
I planning to get the xiaomi ax3600 to replace the asus router.
And if i use it, will its affect the singtel mio tv?
Do i have to do any setting for the xiaomi ax3600 in order for my m1 broadband and miotv to work?
Sorry to ask, IT noob here.

If you are not using SingTel Fibre Internet, your SingTel TV box is connected to the SingTel ONR and it has nothing to do with your M1 internet.

FTP -- M1 ONT -- wireless router

FTP -- SingTel ONR -- SingTel TV box

lazy999

Reaction score
Ahh, yes correct. My setup is per what you mentioned. Thanks bro xiaofan for your clarification. Appreciate it

Nwcguy

Reaction score
Hey guys, is there any budget-friendly dual-band wifi repeater/extender that is compatible with AX3600?

I’m looking for one that can fit on a wall plug. Thanks for your assistance.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.