Airplane carry-on suggestions

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
True - I have to be careful with online and offline purchase. Better stick to reputable brand wither way
I will still buy from brick and mortar because I need to feel the cushioning for the EDC

If I am getting a cabin luggage. I want to test the handle. The wheels, the zip, the internal capacity

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

merlintehleh

Reaction score
Would recommend The Rimowa Topas. It is s a zipperless, carry-on made of aluminum-magnesium. A good thing about this material is that it is really lightweight. And, you don't even have to check it, which will save you some money on baggage fees. :D BUT, the light weight of the aluminum doesn't make the suitcase too durable ....

natematedate

Reaction score
This is probably crazily sexpensive???

Would recommend The Rimowa Topas. It is s a zipperless, carry-on made of aluminum-magnesium. A good thing about this material is that it is really lightweight. And, you don't even have to check it, which will save you some money on baggage fees. :D BUT, the light weight of the aluminum doesn't make the suitcase too durable ....

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Do anyone know, which size of luggage can hand carry in one..

dont want to use bag.. prefer the wheel type one. more relax

Delsamor

Banned
Reaction score
I got almost all osprey travel backpack model. Yes all can bring up to cabin except 60L and above. 50L can also if your backpack isn't stuffed to full.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Budget airline also?

I got almost all osprey travel backpack model. Yes all can bring up to cabin except 60L and above. 50L can also if your backpack isn't stuffed to full.

Boliaolah

Reaction score
DpPPrAkl.jpg

Use this as a reference.

Regional SEA domestic flights are still pretty relaxed.

Yes. European domestic is a pain. Few budget airlines only allow 5kg handcarry

Basically, if you carry:
1x 15" / 17" laptop + the charger
Your passport, wallet
A few items and what's not
+ The weight of your bag or backpack.

It's 5Kg liao

Do anyone know, which size of luggage can hand carry in one..

dont want to use bag.. prefer the wheel type one. more relax

Sent from Boliao Land using GAGT

hfngshnll

Reaction score

i do not check in any luggage for all my backpack travels. i have a eagle creek gear hauler 51L for the past few years. the longest trip was 1 month during winter. i did not do any european domestic or budget airlines, not sure if they will reject or not.

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CabinZero Still better, lighter and got 10 year warranty: https://black-tactical.com/pages/cabinzerosingapore

it is only good for short trips.

Cons-
* Lack of structure creates a slouchy look and uncomfortable carry
* Lacks a sternum strap and hip belt
* Not ideal for long-term travel

for short trips, people will usually just bring a carry-on hard case. for long backpacking trips, it's so much more comfortable to get a backpack with a good back support.

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u want a hardcase carryon, find the lightest one u can afford as carryon weight requirements can be quite low/strict.
U can then stuff more items into the bag and not have to worry about weight.

Suggest Samsonite Liteshock or Cosmolite around 1.6kg but can be pricey.
Other brands have similar weight hardcase as well.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.