AirPods Pro (Beware of fakes, buy direct from Apple!)

anthonygreenisreal

Master Member
Reaction score
what if can verify/register warranty on apple website? it should be considered authentic right? if this fail, raise a refund and complain to lazada
not sure if can verify online means its authentic, but your best bet is to go down to Apple store personally to verify. I'm not if Lazada can stop these fake and help you get back your money. but if you look at this seller, there's barely any goods sold and barely any review, that's a clear sign to steer clear first. I would pay abit more in the Apple store in Shopee/lazada.

edmwperson

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Product details of Original Authentic Apple Airpods Pro Wireless Εarbuds Bluetooth Earphone Active Noise Cancellation Headphones For iPhone12 Pro Max 12 Mini 11Pro Xs Max XR 8 7 6Plus AirPods Pro 3 Microphone Headset with Charging Case​

• Brand Name:Apple
  • Style:In-Ear
  • Communication:Wireless
  • Vocalism Principle:Dynamic
  • Volume Control:Yes
  • Control Button:Yes
  • Certification:CE
  • Certification:FCC
  • Certification:KC
  • Certification:pSE
  • Origin: CN(Origin)
  • Active Noise-Cancellation:Yes
  • Sensitivity:120dB
  • Support Memory Card:No
  • Waterproof:Yes
  • With Microphone:Yes
  • Model Number:AirPods Pro
  • Features:Active Noice Cancelling
  • Wireless Type:Bluetooth
  • Is wireless:Yes
  • Charging Method:Charging case
  • Support APP:No
  • Is it genuine:100% genuine guarantee
  • Why is it so cheap:This Airpods is Apple's original product
  • Why is it so cheap:the price is wholesale price, excluding tax.

Product details of Original Authentic Apple Airpods Pro Wireless Εarbuds Bluetooth Earphone Active Noise Cancellation Headphones For iPhone12 Pro Max 12 Mini 11Pro Xs Max XR 8 7 6Plus AirPods Pro 3 Microphone Headset with Charging Case​

• Brand Name:Apple
  • Style:In-Ear
  • Communication:Wireless
  • Vocalism Principle:Dynamic
  • Volume Control:Yes
  • Control Button:Yes
  • Certification:CE
  • Certification:FCC
  • Certification:KC
  • Certification:pSE
  • Origin: CN(Origin)
  • Active Noise-Cancellation:Yes
  • Sensitivity:120dB
  • Support Memory Card:No
  • Waterproof:Yes
  • With Microphone:Yes
  • Model Number:AirPods Pro
  • Features:Active Noice Cancelling
  • Wireless Type:Bluetooth
  • Is wireless:Yes
  • Charging Method:Charging case
  • Support APP:No
  • Is it genuine:100% genuine guarantee
  • Why is it so cheap:This Airpods is Apple's original product
  • Why is it so cheap:the price is wholesale price, excluding tax.
i'll give this a shot. any issue, will raise with lazada. keep my fingers crossed.

their description here :
Brand:Appletree Design

their chat reply : Hello, this is a brand new original authentic Airpods Pro, comes with 1 year warranty service, supports Singapore warranty, you can rest assured to place an order

this seller, got some +ve reviews:p

i.Singaporean

Reaction score
what if can verify/register warranty on apple website? it should be considered authentic right? if this fail, raise a refund and complain to lazada

sorry to ask - is there 2 variant of airpod pro? wireless charging and magsafe charging?
i'll give this a shot. any issue, will raise with lazada. keep my fingers crossed.

their description here :
Brand:Appletree Design

their chat reply : Hello, this is a brand new original authentic Airpods Pro, comes with 1 year warranty service, supports Singapore warranty, you can rest assured to place an order
You happy can liao, don't need spam here to comfort and convince yourself it's real :s13:

Judging by the price, it's most likely fake

And Lazada isn't known for having good returns policy (it's not even LazMall to begin with)

edmwperson

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You happy can liao, don't need spam here to comfort and convince yourself it's real :s13:

Judging by the price, it's most likely fake

And Lazada isn't known for having good returns policy (it's not even LazMall to begin with)
sorry... just want to share.

i.Singaporean

Reaction score
say if can register on apple website for warranty, isn't it considered the real thing?
That alone is not enough, you need to bring it to Apple Store and ask them to authenticate

Nowadays fake ones already laser fake serial numbers on the case itself and even show the Bluetooth menu as if it's a real one

See:
The same seller also sell some at $250+... same seller cause i saw they using the same address as $219.
Warn a few liao... some of them are preparing to go down apple and verify...:(
Serial number u verify online or call them,they will say valid. U really need to bring it down to let them check.
Another staff told me wat kr set so cheap,he also think high chance is fake...

scam set serial number
hoZIfYH.jpg

vLSlio2.jpg

y2JZwr7.jpg

anthonygreenisreal

Master Member
Reaction score
basically there are too many fakes around and you score good chance to get one if the price is too good to be true. I'll say stick to the official apple store or the big electronic stores like gain city, courts, harvey norman etc.

edmwperson

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That alone is not enough, you need to bring it to Apple Store and ask them to authenticate

Nowadays fake ones already laser fake serial numbers on the case itself and even show the Bluetooth menu as if it's a real one

See:
oh my... fake airpod pro now so polished till can cheat thru apple website

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Abit over priced for me.. >$300.. I buy pro hoping to get a good fitting

i read online, fake AirPods Pro can’t support Find My App.. will review it after I get my set🤞🏼
why even spend $170 for fakes? 😲

anthonygreenisreal

Master Member
Reaction score
Abit over priced for me.. >$300.. I buy pro hoping to get a good fitting

i read online, fake AirPods Pro can’t support Find My App.. will review it after I get my set🤞🏼
Why even bother to get a fake if its $170 which is not cheap at all. if below $50 okie i give it.

You can get real one for about $250-ish if you wait out for a deal which should be coming in Black Friday.

edmwperson

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for all advices. since my lazada order can't be cancel. i will update again when i receive it:giggle:;)

I got from naranjan on shopee. Best price ever.

THIS!!!
i totally got the malaysia 'set' via back to sch promo /engraved emoji too... after browsing shopee reviews etc i was like oh i see but aft receiving i was like 'aint this the same.......' lol
checked the box in person at mbs but couldn't find any wording what 'market' it is for. made in viet iirc?
local_apple_airpods_pro__airpo_1636722019_a17a9da1_progressive.jpg

thi is thai version?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.